Rotary Cutters Market Introduction
- Rotary cutters, an essential tool for seasonal farmers, are increasingly being used to prepare the land for agriculture.
- Rotary cutters are also used to reduce the loss of topsoil in agricultural fields during land preparation. This makes the debris free from mud and topsoil.
- Rotary cutters are made of heavy gauge steel components and are designed to ensure low equipment damage from stumps, rocks etc. on the field. These cutters are able to work in tough conditions and get the land ready for agriculture within a short period of time.
- Some rotary cutter manufacturers enhance their product quality by incorporating unique features such as sharp cutting blades mounted on hydraulic pivots.
Rotary Cutters Market Dynamics
- Increasing need to get the agricultural land ready at a fast rate has boosted the demand for rotary cutters among farmers.
- Land preparation is the process of cleaning the land for agricultural production by removing stones, grass, and other obstacles. Rotary cutters improve the agricultural production, thus providing necessary conditions for farming.
- Rotary cutters help in fast agricultural land preparation which is expected to drive the growth of the market in the next few years.
- Moreover, growing need for agricultural production across the world is expected to enhance the demand for rotary cutters among users in the upcoming years.
- Rotary cutters rotate at very high speed and thus objects such as stones, bottles, roots, and other debris can damage the equipment, thereby affecting its performance.
- Moreover, improper handling and irregular maintenance of the equipment causes injury to laborers and other operators in the field.
- Therefore, high risk associated with the handling of rotary cutters is projected to hinder the growth of the market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Rotary Cutters Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on product, the global rotary cutters market can be divided into spindle rotary cutters and flex-wing rotary cutters.
- The spindle rotary cutters segment accounted for leading share of the rotary cutters market during 2018, as they are equipped with multiple spindles and offer high working width as compared to flex-wing rotary cutters.
- This segment is projected to increase its market share and maintain its dominance during the upcoming years.
- By end user, the global rotary cutters market can be segmented into agricultural, commercial, forestry and others.
North America to Lead the Global Market for Rotary Cutters
- In terms of region, the global rotary cutters market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is likely to witness the maximum demand for rotary cutters from 2019 to 2027, followed by EMEA and APAC. The large skilled workforce and high levels of agricultural farm mechanization has augmented the adoption of rotary cutters among users in this region.
- Additionally, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand significantly in the near future. Growing adoption of rotary cutters in agricultural farms due to growing need for the faster land preparation for agriculture is one of the key factors driving the demand for rotary cutters, thereby encouraging the growth of the market in the coming years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global rotary cutters market was fairly fragmented in 2018 with presence of several market players who intensify the competition in the rotary cutters market. However, the market is witnessing a steady growth over the forecast period and thus, the competition is expected to become less intense by the end of the forecast period. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- AGCO Corporation
- Deere & Company
- CNH Industrial N.V.
- Kubota Corporation
- Alamo Group, Inc.
- Woods Equipment Co., Inc.