Global Returnable Plastic Crates (RPC) Market: Overview
Returnable plastic crates are developed to transport organic produce from field to grocery stores and from grocery stores to homes (especially in online shopping and home delivery models). These crates are excellent in cooling and protecting perishable produce and this plays a key role in preservation.
It is pertinent to note here that aeration and rigidity of plastic crates helps reduce percentage of tomatoes damaged in transit to less than 5%, thereby, leading to more income for farmers and distributors. In fact, practical use by value chain actors in 2017 have shown that with the use of good handling practices, the percentage loss is less than 1%. The crates are also known to last for up to 3 years if manufactured to standard.
All this goes in vastly in their favor, helping the global returnable plastic creates market grow over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030, notes Transparency Market Research in its upcoming report. These crates are used for transportation of several goods in industries such as food & beverages, agricultural, hospitality, among others, which will need heavy logistical support as they expand.
Looking for regional analysis or competitive landscape in global returnable plastic crates market, ask for a customized report
Global Returnable Plastic Crates (RPC) Market: Competitive Landscape
Several manufacturers in returnable plastic crates market make it a fragmented vendor landscape. Players dabble with a series of varied growth strategies in order to lay claim to a higher market share. One of the most notable strategies is to expand operations across new regional markets to tap into new consumer bases.
Some major players in this market are as follows –
- Brambles Ltd
- Schoeller Allibert
- Myers Industries
- DS Smith
- Rehrig Pacific Company
- TranPak Inc
- Sino Holdings Group (SHG)
- Mpact Limited (Formerly Mondi Packaging)
- RPP Containers
- Supreme Industries
- Didak Injection
- Dynawest Ltd
- Enko Plastics
- Suzhou UGET Plastic Tech
- Xiamen Haosen Plastic Products
- Guangzhou Tsunami Industrial Equipment
- Zhejiang Zhengji Plastic Industry
- Shenzhen Xingfeng Plastic
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Returnable Plastic Crates (RPC) Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- Growing global demand for food products is driving the growth of Global Returnable Plastic Crates Market. This is mainly a result of increase in disposable incomes. Additionally, to cater to a growing population, these will be required in large numbers as the agricultural sector relies heavily on consistent delivery of goods.
- Population is set to witness an increase in numbers b a magnitude of 2 billion by 2050. This means from current 7.7 billion, it will reach a higher value of 9.7 billion. As growth in e-commerce for groceries is noticed, demand for these crates would grow further.
Global Returnable Plastic Crates (RPC) Market: Regional Analysis
The North American region is expected to gain considerable dividends in the returnable plastic crates market owing to a steadily growing e-commerce sector, which requires heavy logistical support. Unsurprisingly, the market is one of the largest in the world and has held the dominant share of revenues in recent times. Since ecological consciousness is more prevalent here than elsewhere, the regional market has witnessed increased growth in this region.
You May Also Like PRNewswire on Body Worn Insect Repellent Market