The sudden challenges created by the ongoing COVID-19 are captured effectively to exhibit the long term growth projections in the MRFR report on 5G Processor Market Share. The growth sectors of the 5G Processor Market Share are identified with precision for a better growth perspective.
The global 5G processor market is expected to cross USD 18.5 billion in 2025 growing at a CAGR of 18.3%.
North America: The largest regional market is North America due to its technologically advanced and large telecommunications sector and its huge automated manufacturing industry.
- US: The US is the leading market for 5G processors with most of the innovation within the market coming from the country. The US demand for 5G processors is fueled by its large smartphone market, multiple automated manufacturing plants, demand for increased integration with its IoT sector, and the new self-driving car market.
Europe: Europe is a technologically advanced society with a growing demand for enhancing the interconnectivity of its IoT networks, a well-established telecommunications industry, and a high level of automation.
- Germany: Germany is the most automated country within Europe which is driving the market for 5G processors in the country. There is also a substantial demand within the German 5G mobile processor market as well as its automotive industry, which is one of the most advanced worldwide.
- UK: A growing smart devices market along with a nationwide interest in digitalization is fueling the growth of the 5G processor market in the region. The UK has the highest smartphone penetration rates of any country in the world at 82.2%, which is driving the 5G mobile processor market.
Asia-Pacific: The fastest-growing regional market for 5G processors is Asia-Pacific buoyed primarily by the telecommunication needs of India and China and the automation integration needs of South Korea and Japan.
- Japan: Japanese industries are highly automated and there is a countrywide demand for very fast download and upload speeds for their smartphones. In addition, the huge Japanese smartphone market and the equally large Japanese robotics market are some of the most technologically advanced in the world.
- India: An emerging manufacturing hub, India is investing in the automation of its factories. India is also the fastest-growing smartphone market in the world. These factors are driving the 5G processor market in the region.
Rest of the World: The smallest regional market for 5G processors, the market in this region is primarily driven by telecommunication needs and limited factory automation.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- Hisilicon (Huawei)
- Apple Inc.
- UniSoc Communication
- Intel Corporation
5G Processor Market is likely to cross USD 18.5 billion in 2025 growing at a CAGR of 18.3%, Global…
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Reports (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research and Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312