The global eyelid surgery market size is expected to reach USD 5.2 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period. The growing use of non-surgical techniques, PlexR, for eyelid surgery and increasing aging population are some of the factors driving the market. In addition, rising cosmetic surgeries to remove bulges on the skin, wrinkles, and fat near the eyes are also expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period.
Medical and technical advancements in blepharoplasty are also anticipated to fuel market growth. Cosmetic surgeons are adopting a multi-procedure approach to enhance the overall results of eyelid surgery. For instance, combining eyelid surgery with an eyebrow lift, volume augmentation, or other related procedures is expected to have a synergistic effect, thereby boosting demand.
The growing cosmetic industry in the U.S., Brazil, South Korea, and Japan is another factor driving the market. Moreover, increasing adoption of advanced cosmetic procedures in emerging economies to improve appearance of eyes and reduce under eye fat is anticipated to positively impact market growth.
Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Eyelid Surgery Market Report
Eyelid Surgery Market Report Highlights
- The upper eyelid surgery segment is anticipated to lead the eyelid surgery market in the forecast period due to its relatively low cost and rise in geriatric population
- Clinics & surgery centers segment is expected to hold substantial share in the forecast period owing to factors such as availability of skilled professionals and increase in the number of clinics and surgery centers
- Increasing adoption of advanced medical tools and techniques is anticipated to boost market demand. For instance, the non-surgical eyelid surgery removes the excess skin and provides the same results as surgical procedures do, without the inherent complications associated with the traditional procedure.
- North America holds the largest share compared to other regions, due to quick adoption of innovative medical techniques for surgeries and high demand for aesthetic procedures
- Asia Pacific is also expected to grow significantly in the forecast period owing to increasing disposable income and growing medical tourism in the region.
Eyelid Surgery Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global eyelid surgery market based on procedure type, end use, and region:
Eyelid Surgery Procedure Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Lower Eyelid Surgery
Eyelid Surgery End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Clinics & Surgery Centers
Eyelid Surgery Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.