The global non-contact temperature measurement instrument market was valued at USD 728.3 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 1,059.0 million in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period.
Get a Sample Copy of Non-contact temperature measurement instruments Market @ https://www.alltheresearch.com/sample-request/360Non-contact temperature measurement instruments are temperature measurement instruments that operate on the principle of infrared radiation, i.e. they detect infrared radiation of objects to determine the temperature. Non-contact temperature measurement instrument, such as broadband radiation thermometers, narrow band radiation thermometers, ratio radiation thermometers, and fibre optic radiation thermometers also known as infrared (IR) thermometers, measure temperature from a distance. Demand for higher accuracy and efficiency of temperature measurement in end-use industries is driving the demand of non-contact temperature measurement instruments market. In high temperature applications, such as germ extermination from medical apparatus, which can require reaching temperatures of 300-350 °F, a non-contact temperature measuring instrument can be placed and monitored over a long period of time. Global non-contact temperature measurement industry is driven by tremendous demand from end-use industries such as oil & gas, metal & mining, and energy & power among others. Fixed mount non-contact temperature measurement products are finding increasing application in multiple industrial sectors which is further propelling the demand for non-contact temperature measurement. However, fluctuations in the temperature measurement owing to the external disturbances, which is anticipated to hinder the market growth during the forecast period. On the other hand, demand from emerging economies such as China and India are expected to offer numerous growth opportunities in the near future.
FOR MORE CUSTOMIZATION @ https://www.alltheresearch.com/customization/360
- Based on component, the sensor segment is expected to dominate the market with nearly 43% of market share in the global non-contact temperature measurement instrument market in 2018
- Based on product, the portable segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR throughout the forecast period in the global non-contact temperature measurement instrument market
- Based on instrumentation type, the broadband radiation thermometers segment dominated the market in 2018
- Based on end user, chemicals segment is expected to dominate during forecast.
- Asia Pacific accounted for nearly 32.8% share of the global non-contact temperature measurement instrument market in 2018
- In Dec 2019, AMETEK Land launched auto pour pyrometer to accurately measure liquid metal stream temperatures. AMETEK Land specially designed the system to accurately measure liquid metal temperatures during pouring into molds and castings without disruption to the process
- In Aug 2019, DIAS extended its range of pyrometers with the new PYROSPOT series 55. The new digital compact pyrometers in stainless steel housing (IP65, diameter 50 mm) are specially designed for industrial use.
AllTheResearch was formed with the aim of making market research a significant tool for managing breakthroughs in the industry. As a leading market research provider, the firm empowers its global clients with business-critical research solutions. The outcome of our study of numerous companies that rely on market research and consulting data for their decision-making made us realize, that it’s not just sheer data-points, but the right analysis that creates a difference.
For all your Research needs, reach out to us at:
39180 Liberty Street Suite 110, Fremont, CA 94538, USA
Contact Person: Rohit B.
Email: email@example.comUS: 1-888-691-6870