The global market for selected health self-monitoring technologies reached nearly $16.7 billion in 2016. This market should grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.3% from $20.7 billion in 2017 to reach $71.9 billion by 2022.
The present report focuses specifically on technologies that enable the individual to monitor his or her own health. Third-party monitoring technologies thus are specifically excluded, except to the extent that the individual being monitored has direct access to the data, in a form useful for self-monitoring. Apps that extract data from an individual’s EHR and format and display those data on the individual’s self-monitoring device are covered in the report, but not EHRs per se. The latter are covered in BCC Research report HLC048D.
Request For Report Sample:https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/sample/12023
Additional, unique topics covered in this report include:
- Self-tracking’s usability by target groups, such as seniors.
- Vendor business models (e.g., Many self-tracking apps are free. How are vendors going to make money in this market?).
- Structural impacts on the healthcare industry.
The study includes these major elements:
- Executive summary.
- Overview (definitions, enabling technologies, market segmentation).
- Market environment (demographic, economic, epidemiological, legal/ regulator, healthcare industry).
- Major health self-monitoring platforms.
- Health self-monitoring hubs.
- Company profiles.
- Patent analysis.
- An overview the global markets and technologies for health self-monitoring.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of CAGRs through 2022.
- Existing health self-monitoring technologies, as well as technologies that are under development.
- Analysis of major drivers and constraints that will influence the future development of the self-monitoring market.
- Projections of the market for major health self-monitoring technology platforms, devices, and software.
- Descriptions and evaluations of different vendors’ business models.
- Assessments of the potential impact of self-monitoring on the way medicine is practiced.
Exclusive Discount Offer on Quick Purchase @ https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/discount/12023
This report analyzes the market for mobile digital technologies that generate health-related data primarily for the user’s personal consumption. These technologies include:
- Wristbands, smartwatches and other peripherals.
- Mobile self-monitoring software applications.
- Smartphones and other mobile “hub” devices that analyze, display and store self-monitoring data collected by peripherals as well as their own onboard sensors.
- Self-monitoring software platforms such as Apple HealthKit, Google Fit and others.
The global market for selected health self-monitoring technologies was valued at nearly $16.7 billion in 2016. The market is projected to exceed $20.7 billion in 2017 and approach $72 billion by 2022, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.3% between 2017 and 2022.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/checkout/12023/Single