The Global 3D Printing Powder Market is estimated at USD XX million in 2019, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% between 2019 and 2026. Robust growth of aerospace and defense industry are some of the factors which are anticipated to drive the demand of 3d printing powder during the forecast period. On the contrary, high cost of 3d printing powder and printing machine are some of the factors which can restrain the growth of the market.
Get Sample Copy at https://www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/1085042
The global 3d printing powder market is segmented on the basis of type, end user and region, with focus on manufacturers in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
On the basis of type, the market is split into
On the basis of end user, the market is split into
Moreover, the market is classified based on regions and countries as follows:
* North America- U.S., Canada, Mexico
* Europe- Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy
* Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India, South Korea
* South America- Brazil, Argentina
* Middle East & Africa- Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa
Key Market Players
Key players profiled in the report includes:
1. Advanced Powders and Coatings Inc.
2. Arcam AB
4. Carpenter Technology Corporation
5. Erasteel, Inc.
6. GKN Sinter Metals Engineering GmbH
7. Höganäs AB
8. Sandvik AB
9. Metalysis Limited
10. Metal Powder Company Limited
These enterprises are focusing on growth strategies, such as new product launches, expansions, acquisitions, and agreements & partnerships to expand their operations across the globe.
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Global, and regional, type & end user market size and their forecast from 2019-2026
* Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the market
* Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific PEST analysis, and Supply Chain to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
* Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
* Analysis on key player’s strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as agreements & joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, expansion, and new product launches in the market
* Expert interviews and their insights on market trends, market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term & long term strategies
* Detailed insights on emerging regions, type and end user with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
* 3D Printing Powder Equipment & Technology Providers
* Traders, Importers, and Exporters
* Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
* Research and Consulting Firms
* Government and Research Organizations
* Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, and in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as, analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as, white papers, government & regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, end user trends & dynamics, and production capacity were taken into consideration. Different weightages have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
* Government Body & Associations
* Research Institutes