The global fruit beer market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. Online channel is offering an opportunity for the market players to increase the accessibility of their product reach among consumers. Online shopping is trending across the globe as it avoids congestion that occurs in offline stores. Additionally, fruit beer online may available with offers and discounts that happen all over the year. Through online, a consumer can check the nutritional value of all fruit beer by clicking on the product description. In addition, it allows consumers to choose express or standard delivery to get the order on the same day. These advantages make online sales channels suitable to get the product on time with a proper cost.
Get Free Sample Copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/fruit-beer-market
Some fruit beer companies with an online presence include Anheuser-Busch InBev, Heineken N.V., and Coolberg. The online growth strategy of AB InBev includes a retail partnership with Walmart and Kroger, and e-Commerce delivery players such as Drizly, Minibar, and Instacart. Anheuser-Busch InBev also works with Amazon to increase the online presence of its beer products. Additionally, Heineken has ownership in the Beerwulf.com, an e-commerce business to consumer online platform. This e-commerce platform consumers to order more than 1,000 different beers in kegs, bottles, packs, cans, and also draught systems like the SUB. The platform is live in 11 countries and is on the way to become Europe’s leading online beer store. Millions of consumers visited Beerwulf.com in 2019. The ownership in Europe’s online beer store is a strategy to expand beer sales in Europe through online medium. This represents that the market players are looking for online sales as an opportunity to increase its revenue generation.
A Full Report of Global Fruit Beer Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/fruit-beer-market
Scope of the Global Fruit Beer Market
- The market number available for 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered- By Flavor and Distribution Channel
- Regions Covered- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- Competitive Landscape- Anheuser-Busch InBev, Heineken N.V., FIFCO USA, The Boston Beer Co., and Kirin Holdings Co., Ltd.
Key Developments in the Global Fruit Beer Market
- In November 2019, AB InBev is launching beyond beer products, specifically hard seltzers, an emerging category in which the company will invest $100 million in 2020 as conventional beer sales flatten. Hard seltzer is a major area of focus of the company and is focusing on making a significant position in the fast-growing hard seltzer market by launching Bud Light Seltzer in 2020.
- In February 2018, New Belgium Brewing declared the introduction of a new kettle-soured range of fruit-forward beers. Tartastic Raspberry Lime Ale is the company’s first release of the series, which marks the transition of Tartastic from one year-round offering, Lemon Ginger Sour, to a rotating stable of sessionable fruit beers.
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment/region dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment/region will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from the pre-COVID forecast
o Most affected region/segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Fruit Beer Market-Segmentation
By Distribution Channel
Global Fruit Beer Market– Segment by Region
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/fruit-beer-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404