The global hormone replacement therapy market is anticipated to showcase considerable growth during the forecast period (2020-2026). The rising FDA approvals, advancement in new treatment therapies, and new product launches are some of the key factors contributing to the growth of the hormone replacement therapy market across the globe. According to the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (AOCG), in 2018, nearly 6,000 women reach menopause on a daily basis in the US. Around 50 million women will be postmenopausal by the end of 2020. According to the North American Menopause Society (NAMS), nearly 75% of the total women population experience some type of menopausal distress during their lifetime. Hot flashes and night sweats are the major symptoms of menopausal distress.
Get Free Sample Copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/hormone-replacement-therapy-market
The high prevalence of hormonal imbalance disorders such as menopause, hyperthyroidism, and so on is driving the growth of the hormone replacement therapy market across the globe. Abbott Laboratories, Inc. Pfizer, Inc., Bayer AG, Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd., Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. Inc., Merck KGaA, Mylan NV, Novartis AG, Novo Nordisk AS, Fuji Pharma Co., Ltd., Cyndea Pharma, S.L., Dwarkesh Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., and so on are the prominent players operating in the hormone replacement therapy across the globe. The major players of the hormone replacement therapy market are making hefty investments in the R&D of new drugs. The continuous efforts of the market players in the development of new drugs are driving the growth of the global hormone replacement therapy market.
A Full Report of Global Hormone Replacement Therapy Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/hormone-replacement-therapy-market
The recent development in Market
- In April 2019, TherapeuticsMD, Inc. an innovative women’s healthcare company had announced the commercial availability of BIJUVATM (estradiol and progesterone capsules, 1 mg/100 mg) in the US. In October 2018, the company had received FDA approval for BIJUVA, a bio-identical hormone therapy which is a combination of estradiol and progesterone in a single, oral daily capsule to treat moderate-to-severe vasomotor symptoms due to menopause in women with a uterus.
- In September 2018, TherapeuticsMD, Inc. had announced the commercial availability of Imvexxy (estradiol vaginal inserts) 4 mcg dose in the US. Imvexxy 4 mcg is the lowest dose vaginal estrogen product approved by the US FDA for the treatment of moderate-to-severe dyspareunia a symptom of vulvar and vaginal atrophy (VVA), due to menopause. Imvexxy comes under the packet of 4 mcg and 10 mcg dose, the 4 mcg is the lowest approved dose of vaginal estradiol.
Global Hormone Replacement Therapy Market Segmentation
By Therapy Type
- Estrogen Hormone Replacement
- Growth Hormone Replacement
- Thyroid Hormone Replacement
- Testosterone Replacement
By Route of Administration
- Other Routes of Administration
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
Global Hormone Replacement Therapy Market – Segment by Region
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/hormone-replacement-therapy-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404