Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi Chipset Market By Devices (Smartphones, Connected Home Devices, Access Point Equipment, PCs, Tablets, Others), Band (Single Band, Dual Band, Tri Band), Wi-Fi Standard (802.11n, 802.11ac, Wave 2, 802.11ac, Wave 1, 802.11ax, 802.11ad, 802.11ay, 802.11b, 802.11g, Others), MIMO Configuration (MU-MIMO, 4x4 MU-MIMO, 8x8 MU-MIMO, SU-MIMO, 3x3 MU-MIMO, 2x2 MU-MIMO, 1x1 MU-MIMO), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Wi-Fi chipset is an integrated circuit group connecting computers and other devices via a wireless signal. As Wi-Fi chipset are used in wireless access networks (WAN) based on IEEE 802.11 standard. They are mainly located in the devices that can access Wi-Fi hotspots as the Wi-Fi network helps to connect computers and other devices over a wireless signal.
All new computers have built-in Wi-Fi chips that connect wireless routers. Through routers, a Wi-Fi connection is established which can communicate with other devices over on the network. Wi-Fi chipsets are used in wide range of devices such as smartphones, TVs, PCs, tablets, laptops and Internet of Things (IoT) devices for stronger signals.
Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi chipset market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi Chipset Market
Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi chipset market is segmented into four notable segments that are device, band, Wi-Fi standard, MIMO configuration.
· On the basis of device, the market is segmented into tablet, connected home devices, smartphones, PCs, access point equipment and others.
· On the basis of band, the market is segmented into single band, dual band and tri band.
· On the basis of WI-FI Standard, the market is segmented into 802.11AY, 802.11AD, 802.11AX, 802.11AC, WAVE 1, 802.11AC, WAVE 2, 802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11N.
· On the basis of MIMO Configuration, the market is segmented into SU-MIMO, MU-MIMO, 1X1 MU-MIMO, 2X2 MU-MIMO, 3X3 MU-MIMO, 4X4 MU-MIMO, and 8X8 MU-MIMO.
Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi Chipset Market Size, Status and Forecast 2018 – 2025
· Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi Chipset Market Overview
· Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi Chipset Market Manufacturers Profiles
· Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi Chipset Market Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer
· Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi Chipset Market Analysis by Regions
· Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi Chipset Market by Countries
· Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi Chipset Market Segment by Type
· Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi Chipset Market Segment by Application
· Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi Chipset Market Forecast
· Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
· Research Findings and Conclusion
Competitive Analysis: Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi Chipset Market
Some of the major companies manufacturing in Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi chipset market are Intel Corporation, QUALCOMM TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Altair Semiconductor, Broadcom, Celeno Communications, STMicroelectronics, MediaTek Inc., Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, PERASO TECHNOLOGIES INC., Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC and Texas Instruments Incorporated.
· In October 2018, Qualcomm launched Wi-Fi chipsets that supports the 60GHz mm Wave band for the faster speed. It supports Wi-Fi sensing which helps to detect people or objects. The company also launched new chipsets QCA64x1 andQCA64x8 with an ultra-high-definition for video streaming for mobile applications as they have fixed wireless access. Thus, it will take the connectivity performance of the company to the next and enhanced level.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Wi-Fi Chipset Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research