Europe Automotive Logistics Market By Logistics Service (Inbound Logistics, Outbound Logistics, Aftermarket Logistics, Reverse Logistics), Function (Warehousing, Material Handling, Transportation, Management Services), Stage (Raw Materials Stage, Finished Product, Final Product Delivery, Sub-Assembly Modules), Distribution (Domestic, International), Transportation Mode (Roadways, Railways, Maritime, Airways), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Poland, Ireland, Denmark, Austria, Sweden, Finland, rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Automotive logistics is referred as the process of transporting the finished vehicles and its spare parts from manufacturers or suppliers to the desired location of the end customers. Distribution of spare parts, in-bound production material and warehousing are some of the levels included in the throughout process which ensures smooth flow of operations. The increasing need of manufacturers for just-in-time delivery of spare parts has further created the need of automotive logistics, thereby making it one of the prominent aspects in the overall industry.
Europe automotive logistics market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Europe Automotive Logistics Market Size, Status and Forecast 2018 – 2025
- Europe Automotive Logistics Market Overview
- Europe Automotive Logistics Market Manufacturers Profiles
- Europe Automotive Logistics Market Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer
- Europe Automotive Logistics Market Analysis by Regions
- Europe Automotive Logistics Market by Countries
- Europe Automotive Logistics Market Segment by Type
- Europe Automotive Logistics Market Segment by Application
- Europe Automotive Logistics MarketForecast
- Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
- Research Findings and Conclusion
Segmentation: Europe Automotive Logistics Market
Europe automotive logistics market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on the basis of logistics service, function, stage, transportation mode and distribution.
- On the basis of logistics service, the market is segmented into inbound logistics, outbound logistics, reverse logistics and aftermarket logistics.
- On the basis of function, the market is segmented into warehousing, material handling, transportation and management services.
- On the basis of stage, the market is segmented into raw materials stage, sub-assembly modules, finished product and final product delivery.
- On the basis of distribution, the market is segmented into domestic and international.
- On the basis of transportation mode, the market is segmented into roadways, railways, maritime and airways.
Competitive Analysis: Europe Automotive Logistics Market
Some of the major players operating in the Europe automotive logistics market are DHL International GmbH, XPO Logistics, Inc., SNCF, KUEHNE + NAGEL, Penske Automotive Group, Inc., Penske, BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG, Neovia Logistics Services, LLC., GEFCO, DACHSER, SCHNELLECKE GROUP AG & CO. KG, DB SCHENKER, Ryder System, Inc., CEVA Logistics, Imperial Logistics, Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd., Expeditors International of Washington, Inc., Hitachi Transport System, Ltd., YUSEN LOGISTICS CO, LTD., Kintetsu World Express, Inc. and DSV.
- In August 2019, DSV, a provider of transport and logistic solution acquired Panalpina company. The Panalpina group is major player in the global market which provides supply chain solutions now being acquired by the group to increase the market share. The company is focused to provide the high level of service for the customers. The acquisition makes company largest transport and logistics company in the global market. The company presented proposal in general meeting for changing the company name from DSV A/S. to DSV Panalpina A/S.
- In May 2019, DACHSER launched test operations with Mercedes-Benz eActros in Stuttgart. Through this, DACHSER can integrate all-electric trucks in their transportation operation for delivering to the microhub or straight to the customers. This eActros has a payload capacity of 4 to 5 metric tons which varies upon the design and space. Thus, by utilizing the entire electric vehicle will help to achieve the sustainability, with time and delivery optimization.
- In May 2019, Hitachi Transport System, a provider of logistic solution introduced a new service for Thailand market under the Hitachi Transport System (Thailand) and Hitachi Asia (Thailand). The new vehicle sharing service will benefit the logistic sector of the market by reducing the cost as well as the delivery time. The company aims to provide the service related to container supplies from June 2019 with an expansion in the application of the truck deliveries keeping a target of 21,000 trucks by year 2023.
Research Methodology: Europe Automotive Logistics Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors, Bakers and Food Industrialists.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research