The Automotive Lubricants Market report discusses the primary market growth drivers and challenges that the vendors and the market as a whole face and provides an overview of the key trends emerging in the market. It also talks about the market size of different segments and their growth aspects along with key leading countries in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa regions.
The global Automotive Lubricants Market size was projected at US$ 57.2 billion in 2014. It is expected to reach US$ 87.1 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period. This could be attributed to increase in the number of vehicles on road. The usage of vehicles, in turn, gets boosted by high dependence on private transport and growing affordability of consumers. Use of lubricants has increased the vehicles’ age to 11 years.
OEMs do recommend using quality lubricants like semi-synthetic/synthetic oil due to the fat that they make way for better lubrication as compare to mineral oil. This is another factor bolstering the automotive lubricants market. Besides, government bodies are into establishment of performance standards with respect to lubricants for controlling the ever-increasing emissions.
Download Free Sample Report Now @ https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/automotive-lubricants-market/request-sample
Some of the major objectives of this report:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Automotive Lubricants Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the Automotive Lubricants Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the Automotive Lubricants Market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World.
- Country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- Track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Automotive Lubricants Market.
Increasing sales on the part of electric vehicles are expected to put a check on usage of automotive lubricants. Battery-driven electric vehicles do eliminate requirement of engine oil as IC engine is not present therein. Plus, electric vehicles are subject to lesser number of reciprocating parts.
The automotive lubricants industry is segmented on the basis of base oil, product type, and geography. By type of product, the segmentation goes like bio-based oil, semi-synthetic/synthetic oil, and mineral oil. Semi-synthetic/synthetic oil holds the largest market share; thanks to its splendid performance. By base oil, the market spans manual transmission fluid, automatic transmission fluid, and engine oil. By geography, the market constitutes North America, LATAM, Asia Pacific, Europe, and MEA.
Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth due to increase in consumption of vehicles in economies like India. LATAM is fast catching up due to Brazil witnessing tremendous growth in sales of heavy and light vehicles.
The players contributing to the automotive lubricants market include Chevron Corporation, Sinopec Corporation, ExxonMobil Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell plc, LUKOIL, Valvoline LLC, JKTG Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Morris Lubricants, Petrobras, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, and Total S.A.
Know More Insights @ https://newsonmarketblog.wordpress.com