2nd March 2020 – “North America Phenolic Resin Market” 2024 Industry research report covers the industry overview with Marketplace Size, Share, Development, futuristic cost, earnings, demand and distribution data. Its wide study offers an analytical summary of the marketplace that can help to the new and existing player to take a significant decision.
North America Phenolic Resin Market is expected to reach USD 4.20 billion by 2024 due to increase in applications for construction activities like laminates, wood adhesives and coatings. Phenolic resin are the synthetic polymers that are obtained from aldehydes and phenols. They have better mechanical and thermal stability, exceptional thermal & electrical insulating, excellent fire, smoke and low toxicity to be used for different applications.
North America phenolic resins market is witnessing growth owing to the factors like increasing use of corrosion resistant, heat resistant, and chemical resistant materials required in automobile, increasing need for fire resistant materials in building and construction industry and in thermal insulation products. Moreover, government regulations for building energy efficient buildings is expected to boost North America phenolic resin industry. The market is also driven by increasing demand for phenolic resin in aerospace, mass transit and marine segments.
Main features of the report:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global North America Phenolic Resin Market.
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- Track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global North America Phenolic Resin Market.
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the industry.
Major Companies operating in the industry are:
- Arclin Inc
- Ashland Inc
- America Micro Industries Inc
- DIC Corporation
- Olympic Panel
- Owens Corning
- Hardwoods Inc
- Kolon Industries
- Hexcel Corporation.
Get in touch
At Million Insights, we work with the aim to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our representatives strive to understand diverse client requirements and cater to the same with the most innovative and functional solutions.
For More Information, Visit @ https://www.millioninsights.com