21st February 2020 – The Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Data Analysis Market report provides in-depth analysis and insights into developments impacting businesses and enterprises on global and regional level. The study covers the global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Data Analysis Market presentation regarding revenue contribution from multiple segments and covers a comprehensive analysis of key market trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing revenue growth of the industry. This research report studies the market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunities.
Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Data Analysis Market is anticipated to grow significantly in the years to come owing to the developments in the next generation sequencing platforms. Next generation sequencing is also termed as high-throughput sequencing that describes multiple modern sequencing technologies. These modern technologies enable the sequencing of DNA and RNA speedily and inexpensively as compared to the traditional technologies and have transformed the study of molecular biology and genomics.
Next generation sequencing (NGS) data analysis is used in multiple areas like discovery of biomarker, personalized medicine, agricultural & animal research, oncology studies, etc. Hence, the application of next generation sequencing (NGS) data analysis is increasing, which is driving the market growth. Next generation sequencing data analysis market is also driven by the increasing application of NSG in technological innovations of NSG. However, the ethical and legal issues concerning NGS is hampering the market growth of next generation sequencing data analysis.
Nevertheless, the effect of driving factors is expected to overcome the impact of limitations. Moreover, implementation of cloud computing for data management in NGS and unexplored emerging areas is projected to offer new opportunities to the manufacturers of next generation sequencing (NGS) data analysis industry.
NGS data analysis market is categorized on the basis of product, technology, application, end user, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is divided into consumables (sample preparation and others), platforms (HiSeq, MiSeq, ion torrent, SOLiD, others) and services (data management and sequencing services). Consumables segment is anticipated to lead next generation sequencing data analysis industry due to the introduction of easy-to-use consumables and increasing number of sequencing procedures.
In terms of application, next generation sequencing (NGS) data analysis market is divided into diagnostics, reproductive health, animal & agriculture research, personalized medicine, biomarkers & cancer and others. Diagnostics segment is predicted to lead the market of next generation sequencing data analysis owing to the increasing number of cancer cases.
On the basis of end user, NGS data analysis industry is divided into pharmaceuticals, hospitals and clinics, government & academic research institutes and biotechnology companies. Government & academic research institute segment is expected to grow significantly in coming years owing to increasing collaborations among academic institutions and next generation sequencing (NGS).
Geographically, next generation sequencing data analysis market is segmented as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the market of NGS data analysis owing to the growing use of NGS in diagnosis, enhancement of NGS, and high research funding in the area.
Some of the major objectives of this report:
- To present detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Data Analysis Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Data Analysis Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Data Analysis Market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- Trace and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product evolutions, and research and developments in the Market.
- To present strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their basic capabilities.
Some of the Major Market Players Are:
Illumina Inc., DNASTAR Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Pacific Biosciences of California Inc., Agilent Technologies, GATC Biotech AG., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Qiagen and Macrogen Inc.
Get in touch
At Million Insights, we work with the aim to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our representatives strive to understand diverse client requirements and cater to the same with the most innovative and functional solutions.
For More Information, Visit @ https://www.millioninsights.com