Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on product type, type, mode, end user.
On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into High-End ICU Ventilators, Basic ICU Ventilators and Mid-End ICU Ventilators.
On the basis of type, the market is segmented into adult ventilators, neonatal ventilators, and pediatric ventilators.
In June 2017, the company Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany) launched Savina 300 Select: The turbo in the ICU. It is a device for all ventilation phases. This product has 8 years warranty for Savina 300 Select turbine which will help longer for the end users to treat patients.
On the basis of mode, the market is segmented into combined-mode ventilation, volume-mode ventilation, pressure-mode ventilation and other.
In April 2018, VYAIRE, has acquired Acutronic Medical Systems (Switzerland) and, separately completed an agreement to acquire imtmedical AG (Switzerland). This acquisition helps to enhance the portfolio of Vyaire.
On the basis of end-users, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, long term care centres, ambulatory, surgery center and rehabilitation centres.
In October 2018, a new software with IntelliSync+ for HAMILTON-G5/S1 was introduced which is helping in the growth of the ventilator market. In this the waveform shapes are analysed by the expert’s eye due to the IntelliSync+ option which may help in the better results.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=asia-pacific-icu-ventilators-market
Some of the leading key players profiled in this study:
Some of the prominent players operating in this market are Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic, Hamilton Medical, Lowenstein Medical, Heyer Medical AG, Getinge AB., VYAIRE and among others.
In December 2018, HAMILTON-C6 simulation software has been introduced in the market which is ultimately helping the growth of ventilation market with advanced features.
In August 2018, ResMed’s Astral Life Support Ventilator includes optional AutoEPAP (automatic expiratory positive airway pressure) in iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) for U.S. patients which were already present in other markets earlier, a high-demand therapy option through which automatically adapts to a patient’s changing pressure needs as their respiratory disease progresses.
Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market Similar Report Here:
Key Pointers Covered in the Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market New Sales Volumes
- Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market Installed Base
- Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market By Brands
- Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market Size
- Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market Procedure Volumes
- Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market Product Price Analysis
- Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market Healthcare Outcomes
- Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market Cost of Care Analysis
- Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market Prices and Reimbursement Analysis
- Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market Competitors
- Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market Upcoming Applications
- Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market Innovators Study
Get Detailed Toc and Charts & Tables @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=asia-pacific-icu-ventilators-market
Scope of the Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market
- Current and future of Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Global Asia Pacific ICU Ventilators Market Market By Product type (High-End ICU Ventilators, Basic ICU Ventilators, Mid-End ICU Ventilators), Type (Adult Ventilators, Neonatal Ventilators, Pediatric Ventilators), Mode (Combined-Mode Ventilation, Volume-Mode Ventilation, Pressure-Mode Ventilation, Other), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Long Term Care Centres, Rehabilitation Centres), Country (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Phillipines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Invasive ventilation is a lifesaving intervention for patients with respiratory failure. The ventilator provides data on the static compliance of the respiratory system and airway resistance which provides effective and safe invasive ventilation through manipulation of the ventilator settings. The Invasive ventilators are majorly used in ICU for critical care. The most commonly used modes are assist-control, synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation, and pressure support ventilation. The volume control and pressure control plays a vital role in ventilator which can be used for adult, neonatal and pediatric patients.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research