Battery is a cell or combination of cells that converts chemical energy into electrical energy. The aircraft system contains two battery systems—main battery and auxiliary power unit. The main battery is used during preflight for activation of aircraft electrical system and auxiliary power unit. The main battery provides backup power in case of emergencies. It is also used to refuel the plane. The batteries used must me reliable, low weighted, durable, and lower in maintenance. The Lithium ion batteries are used in both main and auxiliary power unit.
The aircraft battery market experiences growth due to shift toward more electric architecture involving various electrical systems used in aircraft. The stellar rise in air travel, leading to increased demand for new aircraft drives the growth of the aircraft battery market. The rise in demand for unmanned vehicles in aviation industry also accelerates the growth of the aircraft battery market. The adoption of electrical technology in the electrical systems of aircraft also bodes well for the aircraft battery industry. The aircrafts require longevity and high energy storage capacity, which further creates opportunity for innovation and advancement in aircraft battery. High initial cost of raw Aircraft technologies, risk hazards, government rules & regulations, and operational challenge from lithium based batteries restrain the aircraft battery market growth.
To Get Sample Report Copy to click here @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/5500
Aircraft battery market is segmented by battery type, power density, aircraft type, aircraft technology, application, and region. Based on battery type, the division is done into lead acid battery, lithium ion battery and nickel cadmium battery. The power density segment is further divided into less than 300 Wh/Kg and more than 300 Wh/Kg. Based on aircraft type, the market is further classified into commercial aircraft, military aircraft, and UAV aircraft. Based on aircraft technology, it is divided into traditional, hybrid, and electric technology. Application segment is further categorized into propulsion, auxiliary power unit, emergency, and others. The aircraft battery market analysis is done across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa) region.
The key players operating in the global aircraft battery market are Concorde Battery Corporation, Saft, Total, EnerSys., Sion Power Corporation, HBL Power Systems Ltd., Tesla, Kokam, The Boeing Company, and Teledyne Technologies Incorporated.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The aircraft battery market size has been analyzed across all regions.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building.
- The report outlines the current aircraft battery market trends and future scenario of the market size from 2018 to 2026 to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- Major countries in the region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional aircraft battery market.
- The key drivers, restraints, and market opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
- The market analysis covers in-depth information of major industry participants.
Purchase Enquiry Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5500
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Lead Battery
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Nickel Cadmium Battery
- Less than 300 Wh/Kg
- More than 300 Wh/Kg
- Commercial Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Aircraft
- Auxiliary Power Unit
Questions answered in the Aircraft Battery Market research report:
- What is the growth rate of the Aircraft Battery Market during the forecast period?
- What will be the global Aircraft Battery market size from 2019 to 2026?
- What are the leading manufacturing companies in the Aircraft Battery Market?
- How the major current trends will shape the market in the future?
Electric Vehicle Battery Market https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/electric-vehicles-battery-market
Electric Vehicle Charging System Market https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/electric-vehicle-charging-systems-market
Solar Vehicle Market https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/solar-vehicle-market