Network Forensics Marketis a semi-branch of digital forensics related to computer internet traffic monitoring and analysis for data gathering, legitimate data or intrusion prevention reasons. Network investigations deal with volatile and complex data, unlike many other fields of digital forensics. Network traffic is transported and then lost, which implies that network forensics is often a proactive investigation.
Global network forensics market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 15.50% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to rising need of advanced attack, complexity in strategies of attack and government regulation
Get Sample Report at :
Competitive Analysis: Global Network Forensics Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in Global Network Forensics Market are Wireshark Foundation, IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., FireEye, Inc., Symantec Corporation, NETSCOUT, RSA Security LLC., VIAVI Solutions Inc., LogRhythm, Inc., NIKSUN Inc., Savvius, Inc., Proofpoint Inc., Fortinet, Inc., McAfee, LLC, Rapid7, Synack.com, CrowdStrike, Digital Defense, Inc., Trend Micro Incorporated and others.
Key Pointers Covered in the Global Network Forensics Market Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Global Network Forensics Market New Sales Volumes
- Global Network Forensics Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Global Network Forensics Market Installed Base
- Global Network Forensics Market By Brands
- Global Network Forensics Market Size
- Global Network Forensics Market Procedure Volumes
- Global Network Forensics Market Product Price Analysis
- Global Network Forensics Market Healthcare Outcomes
- Global Network Forensics Market Cost of Care Analysis
- Global Network Forensics Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Global Network Forensics Market Prices and Reimbursement Analysis
- Global Network Forensics Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Global Network Forensics Market Competitors
- Global Network Forensics Market Upcoming Applications
- Global Network Forensics Market Innovators Study
Get Detailed TOC:
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, IBM announced the recent Internet of Things solutions created by artificial intelligence technicians and creative analytics to keep resource-intensive organizations as with the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority in the process of preservation. The main aim is to help organizations reduce prices and risk of failure of physical resources such as automobiles, robots, turbines, mining equipment, elevators, and electrical transformers
- In February 2019, IBM Corporation developed technology to predict and track when and where trees and vegetation try to intimidate electricity lines. That can boost power distribution operations and reducing power blackouts. IBM's system utilizes data from drones, satellites, unmanned flights, detectors and climate models to assist enterprises to monitor the situation and maintenance of hundreds of kilometers of transmission and distribution lines. They help companies to observe vegetation growth beyond their service territory, recognize and predict breaches of energy lines
- Increased need for networks to be protected from advanced attacks such as ransomware, DDoS, and APT is driving the market growth
- Increased complexity in strategies of attack / hacking is enhancing the market growth
- Growing demand for market solutions for forensics for the cloud-based network is flourishing the market growth
- Need of government regulations and compliance with laws is propelling the market growth
- Lack of qualified network forensics experts hinder the market from growing
- The increasing problems linked to the storage and collection of increasing data for inquiry are estimated to hamper market growth
- The rules on privacy and other legal constraints applied to network forensic investigations will hamper the growth of the market.
Inquire Before Buying:
Research Methodology: Global Industrial Services Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
- The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation.
- Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Browse Related Report Here: