Fluorite, also called fluorspar, is the common name of the mineral having chemical composition calcium fluoride (CaF2). It is a mineral with veritable bouquet of brilliant colors from hallmark color purple to blue, green, yellow, colorless, brown, pink, black and reddish orange. The rich purple color is by far the most famous and popular color. It is an important commercial source of fluorine. Fluorite plays a vital role in the manufacture of aluminium, gasoline, insulating foams, refrigerants, steels and uranium fuel.
Fluorite can be divided in to three types according to the CaF2 content: acid grade, metallurgical grade and others. Acid grade fluorite is used in the production of chemical industry, especially the production of hydrofluoric acid. Metallurgical grade fluorite is widely used in metallurgical and building material industry.
In the past few years, fluorite ex-factory price fluctuated from 258 USD/MT in 2013 to 277 USD/MT in 2018. However, the gross margin still maintained at a high level due to low labor cost and abundant raw material resource.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-fluorite-2019-2024-544
According to this study, over the next five years the Fluorite market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Fluorite business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Fluorite market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Fluorite value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Acid Grade Fluorite
- Metallurgical Grade Fluorite
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Chemical Industry
- Building Material Industry
- Metallurgical Industry
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Yaroslavsk Mining Company(RUSAL)
- Kenya Fluorspar Company
- Masan Resources
- Steyuan Mineral Resources Group
- Pars Gilsonite Reshad
- Fluorsid Group
- Wuyi Shenlong Flotation
- Sinochem Lantian
- China Kings Resources Group
- Inner Mongolia Xiang Zhen Mining
- Hunan Nonferrous Chenzhou Fluoride
- Inner Mongolia Huasheng
- Chifeng Sky-Horse
- Guoxing Corperation
- Jiangxi Shangrao Sanshan Mining
- Zhejiang Sanmei Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fluorite consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Fluorite market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fluorite manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fluorite with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Fluorite submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-fluorite-2019-2024-544
Table of content
Table of Contents
2019-2024 Global Fluorite Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Fluorite Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Fluorite Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Fluorite Segment by Type
2.2.1 Acid Grade Fluorite
2.2.2 Metallurgical Grade Fluorite
2.3 Fluorite Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Fluorite Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Fluorite Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Fluorite Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Fluorite Segment by Application
2.4.1 Chemical Industry
2.4.2 Building Material Industry
2.4.3 Metallurgical Industry
2.5 Fluorite Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Fluorite Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Fluorite Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Fluorite Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
3 Global Fluorite by Players
3.1 Global Fluorite Sales Market Share by Players
3.1.1 Global Fluorite Sales by Players (2017-2019)
3.1.2 Global Fluorite Sales Market Share by Players (2017-2019)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/