April 9, 2022
What are signals for binary options?
Signals are a tool for collaborative trading. We carry out technical analysis and share this information with everyone.
Trade with us and make profit 6 days a week. Good luck.
How to use signals?
Step 1: Prepare the currency pair
- We open a trading platform (in our case, this Quotex);
- Find the desired currency pair (in this case EUR / CAD);
- Open the chart type “Candles” with TF 1 minute (interval M1);
- If desired, we mark for ourselves the same areas as in the screenshot (for convenience);
- We are waiting to touch or enter the price zone.
Step 2: Touch the first level
- Look in which direction you need to open a deal (up or down);
- Prepare the necessary expiration time (in our case 3 minutes);
- When the price touches the first level, open a deal;
- If the deal is profitable, expect the next signal;
- If the trade is unprofitable, expect to touch the second level;
- If the price has not reached the level and you see the message "cancel", expect the next signal.
Step 3: Touch the second level
- If the first level has been broken, expect to touch the second level;
- Open a deal in the same direction and with the same expiration of time from the second level (lot multiplied by 2);
- Wait for the deal to close and wait for the next signal.
Always adhere to money management. Do not put more than 5% of the pot per lot.
April 9, 2022, 17:49