The global Building Automation System market was valued at $XX million in 2019, and Researcher analysts predict the global market size will reach $XX million by the end of 2029, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2020 and 2029.
Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to over 210 countries and territories around the world and 2 international conveyances. The global impacts of COVID-19 are already starting to be felt, and will significantly affect this industry in 2020.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
This report analyses the impact of COVID-19 on this industry. COVID-19 can affect the global market in 3 ways:
- by directly affecting production and demand,
- by creating supply chain and market disruption,
- and by its financial impact on enterprises and financial markets.
This report provides detailed historical analysis of global market for Building Automation System from 2014–2019, and provides extensive market forecasts from 2020–2029 by region/country and subsectors. It covers the sales volume, price, revenue, gross margin, historical growth and future perspectives in the Building Automation System market.
Leading players of Building Automation System including:
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens Building Technologies
- Johnson Control
- Acuity Brands
- General Electric
- United Technologies Corporation
- ABB Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Ingersoll Rand (Trane)
- Azbil Corporation
- Intelligent Buildings Inc
- AMAG Technology
- Autani LLC
- KGS Buildings
- Delta Controls
- Philips Lighting
- Echelon Corp.
Market split by Type, can be divided into:
- HVAC Controls
- Lighting Controls
- Fire & Life Safety Systems
- Security & Access Controls
- Building Energy Management System
Market split by Application, can be divided into:
- Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities
- Airports, Railway and Transportation
- Office Buildings
- Retail & Commerce Buildings
Market split by Sales Channel, can be divided into:
- Direct Channel
- Distribution Channel
Market segment by Region/Country including:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Spain etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia and Southeast Asia etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, UAE and Saudi Arabia etc.)
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we can provide you the customized report as you want.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports