Want to Cancel Lufthansa Airlines? First Learn Cancellation Policy!
Are you stuck in a situation in which you feel like you will not be able to board your Lufthansa airline flight? If yes then you can choose to cancel your flight but are advised to first check the terms involved in the cancellation policy of Lufthansa Airlines. And if you do not know about it then you may refer to the points below.
Learn About Lufthansa Airlines Cancellation Policy!
- To cancel a flight you can choose the option “Manage my Trip” which is present on the official website of Lufthansa Airlines.
- If looking for a full refund, then you will be eligible only when you cancel your flight within 24 hours of your travel.
- In case you have crossed 24 hours then you can still cancel the flight but will be asked to pay for the cancellation fees.
- This cancellation fee is not constant or fixed as it can vary depending upon various factors like destination, changes in taxes, etc.
- According to Lufthansa cancellation if you have fulfilled all the refund conditions then you will be initiated with the refund within 3-5 business days.
In case you have any further issues then you are welcomed to contact Lufthansa airlines customer support which is 24/7 active. This customer support is present on different platforms such that it can help maximum passengers at a time.