Brother printers are known for their impeccable features and hassle-free printing experience offered to users on every single command. One of the most important features which are offered by almost every printer including the brother printer is that they notify the users when there is ink or toner level is running low. But sometimes these features come as an error when users get the notification even when the toner is still running in the cartridge.
So, if you are one of those users whose brother printer thinks that you are using an empty cartridge then you can get various issues while printing. To resolve these issue users’ needs to reset the toner cartridge. if you are getting this issues for the first time and don’t know How To Reset The Toner Cartridges Of Brother Printer then don’t get tensed as resetting toner cartridge can be done easily by following some easy troubleshooting steps and methods.
Common Reason Why You Need To Know How To Reset The Toner Cartridges Of Brother Printer?
There are various reason which can affect your printing experience but the most common reason is when you have the running cartridge and still, your brother printer shows you the empty cartridge error.
· Brother printer usually works fine but sometimes they think that you don’t have the reliable ink and you can’t print more papers with the installed cartridge. In that case, if you know How To Reset The Toner Cartridges Of Brother Printer you can easily deceive the issues.
· Most of the user’s complaints that even after replacing the new cartridge brother printer show them the empty errors because the printer is unable to recognise the cartridge. These issues arise when the user don’t Know How To Reset The Toner Cartridges Of Brother Printer. To resolve the issues instantly it is essential to know in-depth steps.
Steps To Be Followed If You Don’t Know How To Reset The Toner Cartridges Of Brother Printer?
Before starting the reset process users need to take care of two main factors which can help you in performing the reset process without any hassles:
· They need to makes sure that the printer is not in sleeping mode.
· All the printing jobs must be finished or cancelled.
After that follow below-listed steps to know How To Reset The Toner Cartridges Of Brother Printer!
· First of all, users need to switch off the brother printer by pressing the power button. After sometime restart your printer.
· After that lift the printer cover and click on the secure print option and cancel button simultaneously. These buttons can be easily located as they can be placed next to each other between the ok and go buttons.
· Now the user needs to press the + button as this will show you the list of installed colours. This + button can be located at the top side of the directional pad of the printer screen.
· Then scroll down with the help of buttons and select the desired colour to reset.
· After that users need to press OK and reset the Colour.
· Now perform the same steps to reset other colours.
If these steps don’t give you the reliable result follow these steps to eliminate the empty cartridge issues.
· To start the process switch off your printer and after some time turn on it again.
· After that open the printer cover.
· Now press both print and cancel buttons at the same time and press + button and move down using the arrow keys to detect the cartridge you need to reset.
· At last press enter and ok button to complete the reset process.
Even after following these steps the issue still persist, follow below-listed steps:
· First of all switch on your printer and open your brother printer’s toner door.
· After that press the clear and back button to access the reset menu.
· Now use the arrow keys to locate the toner and choose the reset option from the available list by clicking on the ok buttons.
· After that press I and start the reset process or clear/back buttons as per your requirements.
· At last close the brother printer toner door.
If you followed all the steps genuinely to get the reliable answer for all your concerns related to How To Reset The Toner Cartridges Of Brother Printer and still get the errors.in that case you need to reach to the experts who can assist you with the great solutions and resolve all your questions for How To Reset The Toner Cartridges Of Brother Printer without getting any issues.