May 20, 2019

SBI Equity Savings Fund: A Perfect All-Rounder

This article will give you a brief about new category and will shed light on SBI Equity Savings Fund which is the top hybrid scheme. SBI Equity Savings Fund Growth diversify the assets in the debt and equity instruments. Out of the total AUM, 72.36% is invested in the equity & equity-related instruments and the rest 27.64% is ploughed in the debt instruments.

Read at http://mysiponline.unblog.fr/2019/04/11/sbi-equity-savings-fund-a-perfect-all-rounder/