The global false eyelashes market registering a 5.4% CAGR during the forecast period. Growing spending on beauty products on a global level, as a result of increased awareness about personal grooming trends and rapidly evolving fashion, is expected to remain a key driving factor over the coming years.
Eyelash extensions are known by different names depending upon their purpose and permanency. False lashes are used to enhance the thickness, length, fullness, and curliness of natural eyelashes and are available in various colors, lengths, and materials to cater to different needs. Temporary false eyelashes can either be glued to the eyelid or have a magnetic strip. Other more permanent variants are designed for longer durations and can be worn while sleeping, swimming, or showering. Permanent extensions have gained preference as they provide convenience in terms of time and effort.
Over the past few years, the industry has been witnessing new product launches. In May 2019, Amazing Lash Studio launched Featherweight Lashes��, available in two styles: classic and volume. These ultra-light lashes are comfortable to wear and cause negligible harm to the wearer's natural eyelashes. A recent trend observed in the cosmetics and personal care industry is celebrities endorsing various products or launching lines of their own. For instance, in August 2019, South African actress and model Lerato Kganyago ventured into the beauty business with a line of eyelashes under the brand Flutter By LKG. The product was first launched in Botswana.
Download Free Sample Report @
Some of the key market players are www.ardelllashes.com, Blink Lash Store, Tsingtao Lashest Limited, Bio Takara, Qingdao LashBeauty Cosmetic Co. Ltd., Acelashes, GIANNI LASHES, Lemer Lashes, Royal Korindah, Emma Lashes, Qingdao Elour Beauty, XIZI LASHES, Qingdao imi lashes Co., HOUSE OF LASHES, Anr Lashes, Dior Lashes, PLUMAGE Products Co., Ltd, and Emeda eyelash Company.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• By product, false eyelash strips held the dominant share in 2018 and was valued at more than USD 400.0 million that year. The individual product form is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR of 6.0% from 2019 to 2025. These variants are increasingly preferred by consumers who are looking for a more natural look
• Synthetic product variants accounted for the largest share of more than 60% in 2018 and are anticipated to exhibit greater growth compared to the natural variants over the forecast period
• In 2018, convenience stores contributed to more than 50% of the total revenue. This segment includes department stores, drug stores, and specialty stores. Most users of false eyelashes are very particular about the shape and make of this product and therefore prefer buying them from stores rather than purchasing online.
• Asia Pacific is expected to remain one of the lucrative markets through 2025, exhibiting the highest CAGR of 6.6% from 2019 to 2025. Growing awareness about evolving beauty trends and availability of new and more effective products in the countries like India, China, South Korea, and Philippines will drive the regional false eyelashes market
• Companies have been focusing on inorganic growth strategies to enter regional markets and reap the benefits these lucrative markets offer. Makeup companies are also collaborating with celebrities and public figures to launch new products.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Information Procurement
1.3.1. Purchased Database
1.3.2. GVR's Internal Database
1.3.3. Secondary Sources & Third-Party Perspectives
1.3.4. Primary Research
1.4. Information Analysis
1.4.1. Data Analysis Models
Browse Full Research Report with TOC @
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. False Eyelashes Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Introduction
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Sales/Retail Channel Analysis
3.3.2. Profit Margin Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.4.2. Market Restraint Analysis
Chapter 4. Consumer Behavior Analysis
4.1. Consumer Trends and Preferences
4.2. Factors Affecting Buying Decision
4.3. Consumer Equipment Adoption
4.4. Observations & Recommendations