Underwater Camera Housing Market: Introduction
- An underwater camera housing is a device used as a cover case that envelops the camera when used inside water. Camera housings are usually waterproof and pressure-proof to sustain the high pressure inside the sea. In other words, underwater camera housings act as a protective cover case for cameras and provide protection from water and high pressure while conducting underwater photography.
Key Drivers of the Global Underwater Camera Housing Market
- Growing popularity of marine tourism and broadcasting channels is one of the key growth factors for the underwater camera housing market. Increasing number of youngsters opting for adventure tours to escape their daily routine and experience new adventures is propelling the tourism industry significantly. Underwater tourism is gaining traction as ocean depths are being considered as new areas of exploration. New scuba diving sites are coming up for underwater sightseeing across the world. Additionally, exploration of new marine animals by marine researchers is gradually becoming popular worldwide.
- Furthermore, a surge in the number of internet users across the globe due to increasing internet penetration and growing adoption of mobile devices and tablets is seen. The number of users on various social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, and Twitter has increased significantly due to the popularity of these platforms. A large number of individuals post and share their activity right from breakfast to adventure trips on social media. For example, Umbul Pongokk a pond in Indonesia became popular for underwater snorkeling and photography through the Instagram app. Currently, the pond has an Instagram account with 40000 followers. Therefore, demand for underwater camera housing is anticipated to increase during the forecast period with the growth of such social media applications.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Underwater Camera Housing Market, Request for a Sample
Increasing millennial population in emerging economies anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the underwater camera housing market
- Population of young people is increasing in developing economies such as China and India. This young population is tech savvy and willing to invest in the best of gadgets to keep abreast of ongoing trends in the market. Increasing number of youth are opting for underwater cameras to capture underwater scenes such as beautiful coral reefs, underwater creatures, and wrecked ships, and share them on social media for their family and friends. This is projected to drive the underwater camera housing market.
Asia Pacific offers growth avenues for the global underwater camera housing market
- Geographically, the global underwater camera housing market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Countries in North America and Europe are home to some of the key coastal beaches as well as coral reefs that are popular for underwater snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Asia Pacific on the other hand is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities in the next couple of years. Increasing youth population, emergence of new tourism hubs (especially marine tourism) as well as shift of tour vacations from western regions to the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the underwater camera housing market.
- Other regions such as South America and Middle East & Africa have strong potential growth for the underwater camera housing market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global underwater camera housing market is moderately fragmented with presence of many key global players along with many regional manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global underwater camera housing market include:
- Sea & Sea Co.
- Aquatica Digital
- Light and Motion
- Olympus Corporation
- Fisheye (FIX)
- Scuba Network Ltd. (10bar)
- Payward, Inc. (Kraken)
Global Underwater Camera Housing Market: Research Scope
Global Underwater Camera Housing Market, by Camera Type
- Compact Camera
- Mirrorless Camera
- DSLR Camera
- Others (Monitors & Video Recorders etc.)
Global Underwater Camera Housing Market, by Material Type
Global Underwater Camera Housing Market, by Price Range
- Less than US$ 500
- US$ 500 – US$ 999
- US$ 1000 – US$ 1500
- Above US$ 1500
Global Underwater Camera Housing Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Sites
- E-commerce Sites
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Speciality Stores
Read Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems withright methodology of research is the key tohelp enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453