Induction Brazing: Introduction
- Brazing is a material joining process, wherein a filler material is used. Filler materials with lower melting points than base materials are used for joining. Commonly used brazing materials are copper, nickel, silver, and cobalt.
- Brazing can be achieved through different methods of heating such as flame, infrared, laser, oven, and induction. Induction brazing offers various advantages over other forms of heating. Hence, it is a widely used method of heating.
- Induction brazing is used in applications such as aerospace, automotive, and HVAC. Induction brazing creates a high strength bond between materials. Its simple operation and easy production technique is suitable for mass production. The global induction brazing market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to positive outlook of the end-use industries.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities in Global Induction Brazing Market
- Manufacturers are constantly striving for efficient production methods to reduce production costs without hampering the quality of products. Skilled labor plays an important role in flame or other type of brazing. Induction brazing helps manufacturers eliminate the need of skilled labor. It also enables manufacturers to minimize energy cost, reduce equipment footprint, and implement a lean production process.
- Induction brazing eliminates distortion and metallurgical changes on surfaces of a work piece. The temperature can be controlled in induction brazing. This results in clean and precise joints. These factors are expected to drive the global induction brazing market during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers offer a wide range of machines suitable for brazing of small, large, and multiple metal parts. They produce systems with multiple capacitors and tap transformer configurations that help achieve efficiency in operations.
- Companies operating in the global induction brazing market are striving to expand their distribution network and improve product portfolios. They have implemented strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, development of new products, and expansions to cater to the increasing demand for induction brazing in different regions.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Induction Brazing Market
- Geographically, the global induction brazing market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global induction brazing market during the forecast period. China is estimated to lead the induction brazing market in the region. Growth in home appliance and automotive industries is projected to drive the demand for induction brazing in Asia Pacific.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be followed by North America and Europe. Growth in industrialization is expected to boost the demand of induction brazing in these regions during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global induction brazing market include:
- GH Electrotermia SA
- Ajax Tocco Magnethermic Corporation
- VBC Group
- Vacuum Process Engineering
- MSI Automation
- Proton Engineering
- EMAG eldec Induction GmbH
- Esaris Industries
- Bodycote plc
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Induction Brazing Market, Request for a Sample
Global Induction Brazing Market: Research Scope
Global Induction Brazing Market, by Type
- Fully Automatic
Global Induction Brazing Market, by Filler Material
- Others (Silver, Aluminum silicon, Nickel Alloy, etc.)
Global Induction Brazing Market, by Application
- Home Appliance
- Tool Making
- Others (HVAC, Industrial Gas Turbines, etc.)
Global Induction Brazing Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems withright methodology of research is the key tohelp enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453