Plant-based ice creams are made from plant-based ingredients such as soy milk, coconut milk, almond milk, cashew milk, and others. Plant-based ice creams, also known as vegan ice creams, promote effortless weight loss, minimize sinus issues, reduce risk of cardiac diseases, and enhances skin texture. Plant-based ice creams are available in different flavors such as chocolates, orange, coconut, caramel, strawberry, and others.
Increase in consumer preference for flexitarian diet has driven growth of the market for plant-based ice creams. Moreover, consumers are limiting their consumption of dairy products, due to rise in health concerns, which fuels the growth of the market. However, high price of plant-based ice creams is anticipated to act as a key restraint of the global market. On the contrary, increase in demand for plant-based confectioneries is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities for market expansion in the near future.
Download Sample Report:
The global plant-based ice cream market is segmented into source, flavor, packaging, distribution channel, and region. By source, the market is divided into almond milk, soy milk, oats milk, coconut milk, cashew milk, and others. On the basis of flavor, it is segregated into vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mango, and others. Depending on packaging, it is classified into cups, bars, tubs, and others. As per distribution channel, it is segregated into supermarkets/hypermarkets, specialty stores, grocery stores, online stores, and others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The prominent players operating in the global plant-based ice cream market include the Hain Celestial Group, Creamy Coconuts, LLC, Bliss Unlimited, Ben & Jerry's, White Wave Foods Company (So Delicious Dairy Free), KLEINS ICE CREAM, Wink Frozen Desserts, BOOJA-BOOJA, Unilever(Breyers), and Cado.
For Purchase Enquiry:
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global plant based ice cream market from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry.
- The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking while providing a clear understanding of the present position of the key market players.
- The report includes analyses of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060