Oleochemicals market is anticipated to reach USD 38.61 billion by 2026. Growing demand for naturally derived products of food & beverage, chemicals, pharmaceuticals industries are expected to be the major factors driving the oleochemicals market.
Oleochemicals are basically several types of chemical products that are derived from vegetable triglycerides or animals, even if they include elements that are of petrochemical product origin. Basic oleochemicals include fatty alcohols, fatty acids, glycerin and methyl esters.
Some of the leading industry participants include Kuala Lumpur KepongBerhad, Ecogreen Oleochemicals, Oleon, Godrej Industries, SABIC, Evyap, China Sanjiang Fine Chemicals, Kao Chemicals, Vantage Specialty Chemicals, Archer Daniels Midland, Evonik Industries, Emery Oleochemicals, Wilmar International, TerraVia, AkzoNobel, Cargill, BASF, Eastman Chemical Company , PTT Global Chemical Public Company Limited , Alnor Oil Co, Inc., Berg + Schmidt , Isosciences LLC , Vegetable Vitamin Foods Company and MYRIANT.
Request Sample Copy of this Market@ https://www.alexareports.com/report-sample/10024
Industry participants with strong research and development capacities have been focusing on innovation of new formulations. Initiatives among different countries and companies have been undertaken for development of new formulations of these chemicals to cater to specific requirements of the end use industries. Shift to bio diesel is an interesting factor responsible for driving these chemicals demand however sudden changes in and stringent regulations for blending norms might increase the bio oil prices which will make them less attractive thereby experiencing a decline in demand of these chemicals. But, this risk is mostly mitigated owing to significant shift towards shale gas. However, with such challenges though owing to its advantages over petrochemical based chemicals demand for oleochemicals will keep rising in the next few years to come.
The shift in consumer demand for healthy and enhanced nutritious foodstuffs derived completely from natural origin is some of the macroeconomic factors expected to drive demand for these products. The industry has the unpredictable potential for profit making owing to depleting fossil fuels sources for oil and this situation is expected to produce opportunities for higher usage of biodiesel. Hence with all of these advantages demand for these products are anticipated to increase in the next eight years.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Statistical analysis of global Oleochemicals market for historic as well as forecast years i.e. 2015-2018 historic years and 2019-2025 forecast years
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
- Provision of market value (USD Million/USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
- Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
- The competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
- Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
- The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
- Includes in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
Asia Pacific was the largest regional market globally. Increasing production of palm kernel and palm oil in the region has been the primary factor driving its oleochemicals demand. The rapidly increasing capacity for palm production in this region along with its strong and developing integration of raw materials is major reason for the reorganization of the global oleochemicals industry. The greater than before pressure from the modern high scale and highly productive manufacturers in the region especially on profit margins are expected to influence the global industry. The dominate industry participants in Asia are in strategic planning for buying the current production facilities in the U.S. and Europe.
Table of Contents:
1. Overview and Scope
1.1. Research goal & scope
1.2. Research assumptions
1.3. Research Methodology
1.3.1. Primary data sources
1.3.2. Secondary data sources
1.4. Key take-away
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Definition
2.2. Market Segmentation
3. Oleochemicals Market Insights
3.1. Oleochemicals– Industry snapshot
3.2. Oleochemicals -Ecosystem analysis
3.3. Oleochemicals market dynamics
3.3.1. Oleochemicals– Market Forces
184.108.40.206. Oleochemicals Market driver analysis
220.127.116.11. Oleochemicals Market restraint/challenges analysis
18.104.22.168. Oleochemicals Market opportunity analysis
3.3.2. Industry analysis - Porter's five force
22.214.171.124. Bargaining power of supplier
126.96.36.199. Bargaining power of buyer
188.8.131.52. Threat of substitute
184.108.40.206. Threat of new entrant
220.127.116.11. Degree of competition
3.3.3. Oleochemicals market PEST analysis, 2017
3.3.4. Oleochemicals market Value Chain analysis
3.3.5. Oleochemicals Industry trends
3.3.6. Competitive Ranking Analysis
4. Oleochemicals Market Size and Forecast by Product Type
Ask For Discount@ https://www.alexareports.com/send-an-enquiry/10024
Alexa Reports is a globally celebrated premium market research service provider, with a strong legacy of empowering business with years of experience. We help our clients by implementing decision support system through progressive statistical surveying, in-depth market analysis, and reliable forecast data. Alexa Reports is a globally celebrated premium market research service provider, with a strong legacy of empowering business with years of experience. We help our clients by implementing decision support system through progressive statistical surveying, in-depth market analysis, and reliable forecast data.