This report studies the global Chemical Construction Additive market status and forecast, categorizes the global Chemical Construction Additive market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia).
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/download-sample/3087/global-chemical-construction-additive-2018-167
The construction additives market was valued at USD 19.50 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 28.95 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.94%. The base year considered for the study is 2016 and the market size is projected from 2018 to 2022.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- BASF (Germany)
- W.R. Grace (US)
- RPM International (US)
- Fosroc International (UK)
- Dow (US)
- Sika (Switzerland)
- Mapei (Italy)
- Fritz-Pak (US)
- PAC Technologies (UAE)
- Thermax Global (India)
- ATPL (Canada)
- Concrete Additives & Chemicals (India)
- INNUA (US)
- Berolan (Germany)
- Hupan (China)
- Hycrete (US)
- Krete Industries (US)
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Air-entraining agents
- Retarding agents
- Waterproofing agents
- Others (coloring agents, corrosion inhibitors, flame retardants, and fibers)
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Chemical Construction Additive capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Chemical Construction Additive manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Chemical Construction Additive are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Chemical Construction Additive Manufacturers
- Chemical Construction Additive Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Chemical Construction Additive Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Chemical Construction Additive market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/3087/global-chemical-construction-additive-2018-167
Table of content
Global Chemical Construction Additive Market Research Report 2018
1 Chemical Construction Additive Market Overview
1.1 Product Overview and Scope of Chemical Construction Additive
1.2 Chemical Construction Additive Segment by Type (Product Category)
1.2.1 Global Chemical Construction Additive Production and CAGR (%) Comparison by Type (Product Category)(2013-2025)
1.2.2 Global Chemical Construction Additive Production Market Share by Type (Product Category) in 2017
1.2.3 Air-entraining agents
1.2.5 Retarding agents
1.2.6 Waterproofing agents
Others (coloring agents, corrosion inhibitors, flame retardants, and fibers)
1.3 Global Chemical Construction Additive Segment by Application
1.3.1 Chemical Construction Additive Consumption (Sales) Comparison by Application (2013-2025)
1.4 Global Chemical Construction Additive Market by Region (2013-2025)
1.4.1 Global Chemical Construction Additive Market Size (Value) and CAGR (%) Comparison by Region (2013-2025)
1.4.2 North America Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.4.3 Europe Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.4.4 China Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.4.5 Japan Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.4.6 Southeast Asia Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :-