This report studies the Flotation Reagents market, flotation reagents are organic or inorganic compounds used for changing surface free energy between two phases in flotation pulp, which allows flotation process.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/download-sample/27984/global-flotation-reagents-2019-2024-480
This report studies the Flotation Reagents market, flotation reagents are organic or inorganic compounds used for changing surface free energy between two phases in flotation pulp, which allows flotation process. In 2017, 66.42% of Flotation Reagents were used in the manufacturing of Coal, Graphite, Coke, while 18.10% and 15.52% were respectively consumed in Non-Sulfide-Ores and Sulfide Ores.
The production of Flotation Reagents distributed in North America, Europe and China. In 2017, North America produced 263 K MT Flotation Reagents taking 21.86% of global production, while Europe manufactured 272K MT and took for 22.67%. China accounts for 29.83% of the global production. AkzoNobel, Chevron Phillips Chemical, Clariant, Cytec Solvay Group, FMC Corporation (Cheminova) are the major players in this field, taking about 30% of the global production.
Flotation Reagents sales price decreased from 1431 USD/MT in 2013 to 1411 USD/MT in 2017. However, The manufacturers need funds to put into R&D and product upgrade. Though downstream demand was relatively strong, the gross margin gradually dropped.
According to this study, over the next five years the Flotation Reagents market will register a 1.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1900 million by 2024, from US$ 1700 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Flotation Reagents business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Flotation Reagents market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Flotation Reagents value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Flotation Frothers
- Flotation Promoters/Collectors
- Flotation Depressants
- Flotation Activators
- Flotation Regulators
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Coal, Graphite, Coke
- Sulfide Ores
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Chevron Phillips Chemical
- Cytec Solvay Group
- FMC Corporation (Cheminova)
- Kao Chemicals
- Air Products
- Sellwell Group
- Nalco Water (Ecolab)
- Arrmaz Mining Chemicals
- Ekofole Reagents
- Tieling Flotation Reagent
- QiXia TongDa Flotation Reagent
- Hunan Mingzhu Flotation Reagent
- BGRIMM (Beijing General Research Institute of Mining & Metallurgy)
- Forbon Technology
- Qingdao Bright Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Flotation Reagents consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Flotation Reagents market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Flotation Reagents manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Flotation Reagents with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Flotation Reagents submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/27984/global-flotation-reagents-2019-2024-480
Table of content
2019-2024 Global Flotation Reagents Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Flotation Reagents Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Flotation Reagents Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Flotation Reagents Segment by Type
2.2.1 Flotation Frothers
2.2.2 Flotation Promoters/Collectors
2.2.3 Flotation Depressants
2.2.4 Flotation Activators
2.2.5 Flotation Regulators
2.3 Flotation Reagents Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Flotation Reagents Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Flotation Reagents Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Flotation Reagents Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Flotation Reagents Segment by Application
2.4.1 Coal, Graphite, Coke
2.4.3 Sulfide Ores
2.5 Flotation Reagents Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Flotation Reagents Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Flotation Reagents Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Flotation Reagents Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :-