The global neurological disorder drugs market is anticipated to grow significantly over the forecast period (2020-2026). The key factors that drive the growth of the market include the rising prevalence of neurological disorders, rising geriatric population, rapid R&D activities by the players in the field along with the technological advancement by the key players operating in the global neurological disorder drugs market.
Besides, the presence of the key players also supports the growth of the neurological disorder drugs industry. Players such as Eli Lilly and Co., Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis International AG, Allergan Plc., AstraZeneca Plc, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. among others.
A full Report of Global Neurological Disorder Drugs Market Available athttps://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/neurological-disorder-drugs-market
These players are continuously contributing to the growth of the market by adopting several growth strategies in order to curb a large customer base as well as thrive in such a competitive market. For instance, in May 2019, Allergan Plc announced to share approximately 29 presentations at the 71st Annual American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Meeting regarding neurological disorders and their treatment options.
Further, in December 2019, Ubrelvy was approved by the US FDA. Ubrelvy is a novel drug manufactured by Allergan Plc for the treatment of neurological disorders especially migraine. With the introduction of a novel drug, the company aims to strengthen its product portfolio. Hence, such aforementioned factors are likely to positively influence market growth.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/neurological-disorder-drugs-market
- Market number available for – 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered- By Disorder Type
- Regions Covered- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World
- Competitive Landscape- Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis International AG, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Pfizer inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Allergan Plc., AstraZeneca Plc, and Eisai Co., Ltd.
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment/region dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment/region will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Neurological Disorder Drugs Market – Segmentation
By Disorder Type
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Huntington Disease
Global Neurological Disorder Drugs Market – Segmentation by Region
- United States
Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- AbbVie Inc.
- AB Science
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Axovant Gene Therapies Ltd.
- Allergan Plc
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Biogen Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Cipla Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Espha Co., Ltd.
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Novartis International AG
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi SA
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Vertical Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Wockhardt Ltd.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/neurological-disorder-drugs-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404