The US yogurt market is estimated to exhibit a sturdy CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period (2020-2026). Increasing disposable income, growing overall economy, premiumization has all contributed to the growth of the US yogurt market. Dairy-based products are considered one of the most essential consumables in the country, with more and more consumers starting to notice the health benefits offered by yogurt. Supermarkets/hypermarkets are increasingly expanding their yogurt offering in the US. The rise in conventional retail distribution channel penetration in mature markets has formed new ways for the growth of the market. Besides, the surge in deals and discounts offered to consumers by these supermarkets/hypermarkets results in the dominance of conventional retailing in the US yogurt market. Additionally, supermarkets/hypermarkets are expected to endure as the most favored sales channel in the country, during the forecast period.
A full Report of US Yogurt Market Available athttps://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/us-yogurt-market
Further, emerging segments such as plant-based yogurt and yogurt drinks are showing growth in the market. The growing popularity of plant-based yogurt in the US has led an increasing number of players offering new innovative products. For instance, in 2019, Danone launched two new lines Silk Almond milk Yogurt Alternative Mix-ins and So Delicious Coconut milk Yogurt Alternative Pairings. In addition, the growing vegan population in the US is contributing significantly to the growth of plant-based yogurts, coupled with the increasing availability of novel flavors, including pineapple, coconut, chocolate, and cranberry, among others.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/us-yogurt-market
- The market number available for – 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered- by Product Type, Category, and Distribution Channel
- Country Covered- the US
- Competitive Landscape- Califia Farms, LLC, Chobani, LLC, Dannon S.A., General Mills, Inc., LALA Branded Products, LLC, Stonyfield Farm, Inc, and The Hain Celestial Group
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
US Yogurt Market Report Segment
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
- Califia Farms, LLC
- Chobani, LLC
- Dannon S.A.
- General Mills, Inc.
- La Yogurt Probiotic
- Lactalis American Group, Inc.
- LALA Branded Products, LLC
- Mission Yogurt, Inc.
- Siggi's Dairy (The Icelandic Milk & Skyr Corporation)
- Saputo, Inc.
- Stonyfield Farm, Inc.
- The Hain Celestial Group
- The YoFarm Company
- Voskos (Sun Valley Dairy)
- Yoplait USA, Inc.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/us-yogurt-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404