A baby wipe is a disposable piece of cloth treated with gentle cleansing agent, which is used for cleaning babies. These wipes are usually packaged inside plastic cases or tubs so that the fabric retains moisture and the product can be easily dispensed. There are two types of baby wipes, wet and dry wipes, available in the market. A wet wipe has moisture and cleans better than dry wipes. Dry wipes are much more portable and easy to handle. Baby wipes are highly absorbent materials and are even more useful during travel. Most new wipes available in the market today reduce risk of infection and uneasiness caused by wetness of the skin and are tested to prevent breeding of bacteria. Vendors are launching baby wipes that are softer on the skin, and also biodegradable.
Rise in disposable income of people in developing countries, changes in lifestyle, demand for child care products, and rise in number of working women fuel the popularity and demand of baby wipes. However, the raw materials used to manufacture baby wipes have plastic and other polymers, which take a lot of time to degrade thus posing an environmental threat. This factor majorly hinders the market growth. Use of innovative marketing techniques by key vendors would unfold various opportunities for the growth of the market in the future.
Purchase Enquiry Copy of Baby Wipes Market : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2338
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global baby wipes market.
- The report outlines current and future trends to assess overall market attractiveness.
- Porters Five Forces model illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20172023 are also provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
Key Market Segmentation
By Product Type
- Wet Wipes
- Dry Wipes
By Distribution Channel
- Brand Outlets
- Departmental Stores
- Medical Stores
- North America
- Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Unicharm Corporation
- Babisil Products Ltd.
- Cotton Babies, Inc.
- Farlin Corporation
- Hengan International Group Company Ltd.
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Pigeon Corporation
Download Sample Copy : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2338