Chitosan powder is made from the hard outer shell of crab, shrimp, and lobster. This powder has numerous medical applications such as it is majorly used to treat obesity, owing to the fact that this powder is a fibrous substance, which blocks the absorption of cholesterol and dietary fats. . Moreover, high cholesterol, loss of strength & appetite, hyperphosphatemia, and insomnia can be cured with the help of chitosan powder.
Chitosan powder is known as a versatile biomaterial, due to its low allergenicity, non-toxicity, biodegradability, and biocompatibility. Thus, it is widely used in the agricultural sector as a bio pesticide for treatment of seeds and helps plants to fight with fungal infections. In addition, it is used as a fining agent to prepare wine and to extend its shelf life as it helps to suppress the growth of microorganisms that can spoil the taste of wine. Moreover, it is used in a self-healing polyurethane paint coating.
The growth of the global chitosan powder market is driven by wide application of chitosan powder in various industries such as food & beverages, pharmaceutical, and others. However, high production cost of chitosan powder increases the price of the final product, which is anticipated to restrain the market growth in the forthcoming years. Conversely, change in lifestyle and rise in disposable income of consumers have propelled the growth of cosmetic market, which in turn is anticipated to bolster the growth of chitosan powder in the future as it is used as a hair care & skin care ingredient, as an agent for oral hygiene and more. Furthermore, investment initiatives toward improving medical infrastructure as well as increasing the penetration of health insurance and recent development in pharmaceutical industry are expected to boost the growth of the chitosan powder market in the emerging countries, such as India.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5541
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global chitosan powder market from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking while providing a clear understanding of the present position of the key market players.
- The report includes analyses of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
The global chitosan powder market is segmented based on source, application, and region. By source, the market is divided into shrimp, crab, and lobster. The applications covered in the market include food & beverages product, pharmaceutical/nutraceutical product, cosmetic product, and others. Region wise, the chitosan powder market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The prominent players operating in the market include Heppe Medical Chitosan GmbH, Panvo Organics Pvt Ltd., Advanced Biopolymers AS, Primex ehf, Qingdao Yunzhou Biochemistry Co. Ltd., Agratech International, Inc., G.T.C. Bio Corporation, Golden-Shell Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Novamatrix, and Kitozyme S.A.
Request Sample Copy: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5541