- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global myasthenia gravis market for the historical period 2018–2019 and forecast period 2020–2030, high prevalence of autoimmune diseases and strong focus on introducing new therapies is augmenting the growth of global myasthenia gravis market. Moreover, improving healthcare infrastructure is likely boost the growth of global myasthenia gravis market during the forecast period.
- According to the report, the global myasthenia gravis market was valued at US$ 1.2 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8.0% from 2019 to 2027
Request Brochure for Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=26105
Rise in Focus on Research & Development and Increase in Prevalence of Autoimmune Disorder: Key Drivers of Global Myasthenia Gravis Market
- Autoimmune disorder is a condition of immune system in which the body's immune system attacks healthy cells. It is most common in the older men (over 60) and young adult women (under 40). Hence, increase in geriatric population is a key factor likely boost the growth of market. For instance, according to Cancer Facts & Figures 2019, estimated number of older adults age 85 years and above was 6.4 million in 2016 and it is expected to reach 19.0 million by 2060
- Myasthenia gravis (MG) is an autoimmune neuromuscular disorder that affects voluntary muscles. According to the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America, around 20 in 100,000 people in the U.S. are diagnosed with myasthenia gravis each year
- Myasthenia gravis is a rare disease without a definite cure, however it can be treated with medications, surgeries, and other therapies alone or in combination. This is augmenting the demand for new therapies and medications, which is driving key players operating in the market to invest in the research and development and develop new therapies. For instance, Rozanolixizumab (UCB7665) is a humanized anti-human neonatal Fc receptor (FcRn) monoclonal antibody designed to reduce the levels of pathogenic IgG in autoimmune diseases. It is in clinical trial phase for reducing the levels of pathogenic IgG in autoimmune diseases and myasthenia gravis. Strong pipeline and introduction of new therapies are the factors likely boost the growth of myasthenia gravis market
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Myasthenia Gravis Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=26105
Increase in Healthcare Infrastructure Propel Global Myasthenia Gravis Market Growth
- Increase in health care expenditure coupled with rise in global per capita income is anticipated to drive demand for costly treatments such as plasma exchange and intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) therapies
- Moreover, governments in developing countries are making significant investments toward modernization of health care infrastructure, which is likely to increase access to health care. This is expected to increase in the demand for advance technologies, therapies and treatments. This is leading to create opportunities in the monoclonal antibodies and IVIG treatments in the myasthenia gravis market in the near future
Buy Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=26105<ype=S
Global Myasthenia Gravis Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global myasthenia gravis market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global myasthenia gravis market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global myasthenia gravis market are
- Alexion Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals, PLC. (Flamel Technologies)
- CSL Behring
- Grifols, S.A.
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Shire plc
- Novartis AG
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453