Best Brains is the premier US-based learning program designed to enhance a child's overall academic development. We are looking for Android Developers to join our IT Team in Kyiv, Ukraine to work on apps supporting our supplemental education company. Work well with a team, and have a passion for creating user-friendly experiences for children and teachers.
- Language: Kotlin
- Experience: 1+ years
- Knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiarity with Android Architecture Components and 3rd party libraries
- The ability to communicate problems and recommend solutions to project leaders.
- Good English communication skills
- Competitive salary (depends on interview result)
- Pay salary 2 times per month
- Work in a stylish office in the center of Kyiv from 11 am to 7:30 pm (remote options is available)
- Interesting and challenging tasks, daily professional growth
- Young, friendly, creative team and inspiring leadership