Prominently driven by the increasing adoption in knee osteoarthritis, the global arthroscopic devices market is recently witnessing introduction of smaller and technologically advanced arthroscopic devices that have updated optics to match the capabilities of the latest HD systems.
This will significantly benefit the growth of the global arthroscopic devices market over the course of following decade.
Integrated Endoscopy, a U.S-based medical devices company, recently launched its FDA-approved arthroscope NUVIS® with advanced optical design and high-definition visualization features.
This unique and battery operated arthroscopic device will effectively resolve the safety and sterility issues of reusable traditional arthroscopes, thereby creating multiple opportunities in the arthroscopic devices market.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request for a Sample Here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/18358
Global sales of arthroscopic devices will surpass the market value of US$ 10 Bn by the end of 2029. As indicated by a new Persistence Market Research (PMR) study, arthroscopic devices market is set for a promising CAGR over the course of 2019 – 2029.
Key Takeaways – Arthroscopic Devices Market Study
- Small manufacturers of arthroscopic devices are focusing on increasing their global footprint to expand business, internationally. Such activities are expected to fuel the arthroscopic devices market growth during the forecast period.
- For instance, in October 2018, MinInvasive an Israel based company launched OmniCuff rotator cuff repair system in the U.S. and expanded its business activities internationally.
- Increasing tie-ups between arthroscopic device manufacturers and distributors to outsource upstream services in emerging markets such as India, are expected to improve sales of arthroscopic devices in these markets.
- For instance, in November 2016, Stryker Corporation collaborated with Indo UK Institute of Health to deliver affordable arthroscopic care in India.
- Strategic acquisition of start-ups and mid-sized companies by key arthroscopic device companies to broaden their products and services is expected to propel the arthroscopic devices market growth.
- For instance, in 2019, Smith & Nephew acquired Ceterix Orthopaedics to enhance its product portfolio. The company added meniscal repair system ‘NovoStitch Pro’ in its product portfolio through this acquisition.
- North America is expected to be the prominent region in the arthroscopic devices market owing to growing incidences of arthritis knee pain and well-developed medical infrastructure.
- According to the National Centre for Health Statistics, about 650,000 arthroscopic lavage and debridement procedures are performed for arthritis knee pain each year in the U.S.
- Rise in arthroscopic device product recalls and retrieving of all faulty and defective arthroscopic device products from the market are restraining the arthroscopic devices market growth.
- In June 2018, Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MRHA) UK, sent an urgent field safety notice to Stryker Corporation for initiating a lot-specific recall for Stryker hip implant products to reduce incidences associated with these arthroscopic devices.
For Critical Insights On The Arthroscopic Devices Market, Request For Customization Here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/18358
- Arthroscope and Arthroscopic Systems
- Arthroscopy Fluid Management Systems
- Arthroscopy Visualization Systems
- Arthroscopic shavers
- Arthroscopic Shaver Systems
- Arthroscopy Implants
- Interference Screws
- Suture Anchors
- Arthroscopy Radio Frequency Systems and Wands
- Arthroscopy Radio Frequency Systems
- Arthroscopy Radio Frequency Wands
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Orthopedic Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Technological advancements such as advanced visualization and improved suturing techniques in arthroscopic devices will result in a market flourishing with ample growth opportunities, providing scope for a competitive advantage to market players in terms of innovation.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/18358
Who Is Winning?
The arthroscopic devices market report tracks the key market players, which include-
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Smith & Nephew Plc.
- CONMED Corporation
- KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG
- Olympus Corporation
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Johnson & Johnson
Leading manufacturers of arthroscopic devices are focusing on collaborations with different organizations to enhance their arthroscopic devices product portfolio especially in sports medicine.
- For instance, in May 2017, at the Arthroscopic Association of North American Annual Meeting, Stryker’s Sports Medicine business announced a collaboration with AlloSource organization to offer high-quality, innovative biologics for sports medicine procedures.
More About the Report –
Unprecedented access to a world of information has given rise to the empowered, albeit distrustful, consumer. So is the case with healthcare, where the patient has been rendered more informed and conscientious thanks to the extraordinary penetration of the Internet. The discerning patient now demands more affordable, sophisticated, transparent, and personalized healthcare services, creating the need for new models for care.
The advent of health information technology (HIT) components such as electronic health records (EHR), hospital information systems (HIS), picture archiving and communication systems (PACS), and vendor-neutral archives (VNA) has had just as transformational an impact on the overall healthcare sector as the concerns regarding security and privacy. Data theft, undue access to personal health records, and cyber-attacks are very real threats that the healthcare sector faces today.
Explore Extensive Coverage of PMR`s Life Sciences & Transformational Health Landscape
Animal Healthcare Market –
According to a report published by Persistence Market Research (PMR), the global animal healthcare marketis expected to witness a CAGR of 4.8% from 2017 to 2025. In 2017, the market was worth US$ 30,744.2 Mn and is estimated to rise to a valuation of US$ 44,847.2 Mn by the end of 2025.
Dental Implants Market –
According to a new market report published by Persistence Market Research “Global Market Study on Dental Implants – Asia Pacific to Witness Fastest Growth by 2020,” the global Dental implants market was valued at USD 4,508.9 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2014 to 2020, to reach an estimated value of USD 7,879.5 million in 2020.
Globally, rising aging population has increases the demand for dental implants in the market. As a result, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 9.7% from 2014 – 2020.
Bioinformatics Market –
According to a new market report published by Persistence Market Research “Global Market Study on Bioinformatics – Asia to Witness Fastest Growth by 2020,” the global bioinformatics market was valued at USD 4,110.6 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.4% from 2014 to 2020, to reach an estimated value of USD 12,542.4 million in 2020.
Globally, rising R&D expenditures and a rising number of research activities have increased the demand for bioinformatics in the market. As a result, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 20.4% from 2014 – 2020.
Hospital Beds Market –
According to a new market report published by Persistence Market Research “Global Market Study on Hospital Beds: Asia to Witness Highest Growth by 2020”, the global hospital beds market was valued at USD 5,254.2 million in 2014 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2014 to 2020, to reach an estimated value of USD 6,731.8 million by 2020.
Cleanroom Technology Market –
According to a new market report published by Persistence Market Research titled Global Market Study on Cleanroom Technology: Consumables to Witness Highest Growth by 2020, the global cleanroom technology market was valued at USD 3,156.0 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2014 to 2020 to reach an estimated value of USD 4,290.1 million by 2020.
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Our client success stories feature a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing startups. PMR’s collaborative environment is committed to building industry-specific solutions by transforming data from multiple streams into a strategic asset.