Global “Needle-Free Injection Device” Market Report gives complete framework data on market definition, research methodology, current scenario, dynamics, major conclusions, market Segmentation by technology, product types, application and geography. Needle-Free Injection Device market report also covers a study on the competitive landscape which describes mergers and acquisition. And also provides analysis on agreements, collaborations, and partnerships between leading key players in Needle-Free Injection Device market growth.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report- https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13189848
- Needle-free Injection Device is a type of medical injecting syringe that uses a high-pressure narrow jet of the injection liquid instead of a hypodermic needle to penetrate the epidermis. It is powered by compressed air or gas, either by a pressure hose from a large cylinder, or form a built-in gas cartridge, small cylinder, or spring.
- Needle-free injection systems are novel ways to introduce various medicines into patients without piercing the skin with a conventional needle. It was developed to reduce the number of needle stick accidents and associated problems.
- Firstly, the technology of needle-free injection device industry is developing and the industry concentration is not high, There are over 30 manufacturers around the world, and the leading companies are Zogenix, Bioject, Glide Pharma, Crossject Medical and Injex Pharma, right now the production is almost dominated by producers in Europe and United States. In United States, a few companies occupy more than 60 percent of domestic needle-free injector market. On the other hand, almost all the high-end products produced by the global leaders, and the producers mainly produce low-end products in China and India. USA and Europe have a long history and unshakable status in this industry, such as Bioject and Akra Dermojet, leading the needle-free injection device industry. As to Japan, many big corporation has come into this area, however, the rate of the business in this area is not high compared to other area because Japanese companies always have many business areas. In Germany, it is Injex Pharma that lead the industry.
- Nonetheless, this market is not big because the relatively high price of the needle-free injectors compared to the disposable injectors. Mergers and acquisitions usually happen amony needle-free injection devices producers. For example, Bioject has been purchased by Inovio.
- Globally, the global production was 2927 K units in 2015, and it will reach 4587K units in 2021. The global production value was 299.39 million USD in 2015, and it is expected that the value will be 436.3 million USD in 2021, with9.14% annual compound growth.
Needle-Free Injection Device Market report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at- https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13189848
Major key players are given in the report are:
- Glide Pharma
- Akra Dermojet
- Crossject Medical Technology
- Injex Pharma
In this Needle-Free Injection Device market forecast Report development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures. This report also states import/export, supply and consumption figures as well as cost, price, revenue and gross margin by regions and other regions can be added as follows: - Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East & Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries.
According to this research, over the next 5 years the Needle-Free Injection Device market size will record a highest CAGR in terms of revenue till 2023. In particular, this report presents the global Needle-Free Injection Device market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Needle-Free Injection Device business.
Needle-Free Injection Device Market Segmentation Analysis:
Segmentation by product type:
- Powder Injections
- Liquid Injections
- Depot or Projectile Injection
Segmentation by application:
- Drug Injection
- Cosmetic Surgery Use
Key Reasons to Purchase this Needle-Free Injection Device Report:
- To know how the increasing growth rate of Needle-Free Injection Device is expected affect market scenario
- Needle-Free Injection Device report analyses various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Product Type and end user that are expected to dominate the market
- Global Regions that are estimated to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
- Report Identifies the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Needle-Free Injection Device Research objectives:
To study and analyse the global Needle-Free Injection Device consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2023.
To understand the structure of Needle-Free Injection Device market by identifying its various sub segments.
Focuses on the key global Needle-Free Injection Device manufacturers, to define, describe and analyse the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
To analyse the Needle-Free Injection Device market trends with respect to individual growth, future prospects, and their contribution to the industry.
To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
To project the consumption of Needle-Free Injection Device submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
To analyse competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyse their growth strategies.
Purchase this Report (Price 4660 USD for a Single-User License)- https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13189848
Table of Contents
2018-2023 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Consumption 2013-2023
2.1.2 Needle-Free Injection Device Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Needle-Free Injection Device Segment by Type
2.2.1 Powder Injections
2.2.2 Liquid Injections
2.2.3 Depot or Projectile Injection
2.3 Needle-Free Injection Device Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Consumption Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.2 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Revenue and Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.3 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Sale Price by Type (2013-2018)
2.4 Needle-Free Injection Device Segment by Application
2.4.1 Drug Injection
2.4.2 Cosmetic Surgery Use
2.5 Needle-Free Injection Device Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Consumption Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
2.5.2 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Value and Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
2.5.3 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Sale Price by Application (2013-2018)
3 Global Needle-Free Injection Device by Players
3.1 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Sales Market Share by Players
3.1.1 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Sales by Players (2016-2018)
3.1.2 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Sales Market Share by Players (2016-2018)
3.2 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Revenue Market Share by Players
3.2.1 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Revenue by Players (2016-2018)
3.2.2 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Revenue Market Share by Players (2016-2018)
3.3 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Sale Price by Players
3.4 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Manufacturing Base Distribution, Sales Area, Product Types by Players
3.4.1 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Manufacturing Base Distribution and Sales Area by Players
3.4.2 Players Needle-Free Injection Device Products Offered
3.5 Market Concentration Rate Analysis
3.5.1 Competition Landscape Analysis
3.5.2 Concentration Ratio (CR3, CR5 and CR10) (2016-2018)
3.6 New Products and Potential Entrants
3.7 Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
4 Needle-Free Injection Device by Regions
4.1 Needle-Free Injection Device by Regions
4.1.1 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Consumption by Regions
4.1.2 Global Needle-Free Injection Device Value by Regions
4.2 Americas Needle-Free Injection Device Consumption Growth
4.3 APAC Needle-Free Injection Device Consumption Growth
4.4 Europe Needle-Free Injection Device Consumption Growth
4.5 Middle East & Africa Needle-Free Injection Device Consumption Growth
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Email ID: email@example.com
Our Other Reports: