Global “Phosphorescent Pigments Market” report first sheds light on the preliminary data such as definition, applications, product types, manufacturers, regions, sales channel, distributors, traders and dealers. Phosphorescent Pigments Market report is an analytically created after conducting a detailed research of the industry. The aim of the report is to provide a complete global Phosphorescent Pigments market overview, starting from the basics of the industry to shares, revenue and profiles of top market players.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report- https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14038064
Phosphorescence pigment is a specific type of photoluminescence related to fluorescence pigment. Unlike fluorescence, a phosphorescent material does not immediately re-emit the radiation it absorbs.Usually, the short persistence phosphorescent pigment takes zinc sulfide as base and copper as activator. While, for long persistence phosphorescent pigment, alkaline earth aluminate or alkaline earth silicate will be the base and rare earth ions become the activator.
Scope of Phosphorescent Pigments Market Report:
- Generally, phosphorescent pigment can be broadly categorized into two types: short persistence phosphorescent pigment and long persistence phosphorescent pigment, based on the glowing time. Production of long persistence phosphorescent pigment accounts for the largest market share, with 66% market share in 2016. Since the synthesis of the strontium aluminate phosphor, a phosphor far exceeding the traditional sulfide phosphor in brightness, persistent time, and chemical durability, new non-radioactive long lasting phosphor materials received rapidly growing interest, especially the rare-earth-doped alkaline-earth aluminates. In the future, the market share of long persistence phosphorescent pigment will continue to increase.
- Phosphorescent pigment is a kind of pigment, which is different from fluorescent pigment in essence. Zinc sulfide or alkaline earth aluminate/alkaline earth silicate is usually chosen as the base of phosphorescent pigment while copper or rare earth is chosen as activator accordingly. Phosphorescent pigment can be used in indicator & marker, home appliance & electronic parts, paints & coatings, writing & printing inks, textile as well as other industries. Globally, in 2016, 35.80% of phosphorescent pigment was consumed during the manufacturing of indicator and marker, while 21.26% and 17.67% were respectively consumed in home appliance & electronic part as well as inks.
- The worldwide market for Phosphorescent Pigments is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 5.5% over the next five years, will reach 100 million US$ in 2024, from 75 million US$ in 2019, according to a new research study.
- This report focuses on the Phosphorescent Pigments in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at- https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14038064
Phosphorescent Pigments Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers:
- Nemoto Lumi-Materials Company
- Luming Technology Group
- Ji'nan Xinyue
- Yeming Science & Technology
- Hali Industrial
- Jiaxing Caihe
Phosphorescent Pigments Market Segmentation Analysis Includes:
Market by Types:
- Short Persistence Phosphorescent Pigment
- Long Persistence Phosphorescent Pigment
Market by Application:
- Indicator & Marker
- Home Appliance & Electronic Parts
- Paints & Coatings
This press release contains short but detailed information on Phosphorescent Pigments Market which provides the all the answers related to the industrial growth. This report contains the global Phosphorescent Pigments market research with top performing countries in this industry and provides segmentation with types and applications with top players operating in the market.
Key questions answered in the Phosphorescent Pigments Market report:
- What will the market growth rate of Phosphorescent Pigments industry in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Phosphorescent Pigments industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Phosphorescent Pigments?
- Who are the key vendors in Phosphorescent Pigments Market space?
- What are the Phosphorescent Pigments market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Phosphorescent Pigments industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types, application and regions of Phosphorescent Pigments?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Phosphorescent Pigments Market?
Purchase this Report (Price 3480 USD for a Single-User License)- https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14038064
Detailed TOC of Global Phosphorescent Pigments Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024: Table of Contents
1 Market Overview
1.1 Phosphorescent Pigments Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
188.8.131.52 United States Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
184.108.40.206 Canada Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
220.127.116.11 Mexico Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
18.104.22.168 Germany Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
22.214.171.124 France Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
126.96.36.199 UK Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
188.8.131.52 Russia Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
184.108.40.206 Italy Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
220.127.116.11 China Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
18.104.22.168 Japan Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
22.214.171.124 Korea Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
126.96.36.199 India Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
188.8.131.52 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.4.4 South America, Middle East and Africa
184.108.40.206 Brazil Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
220.127.116.11 Egypt Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
22.214.171.124 South Africa Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
126.96.36.199 Turkey Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.5 Market Dynamics
1.5.1 Market Opportunities
1.5.2 Market Risk
1.5.3 Market Driving Force
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1 Manufacturer 1
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 Phosphorescent Pigments Type and Applications
188.8.131.52 Product A
184.108.40.206 Product B
2.1.3 Phosphorescent Pigments Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2017-2018)
2.2 Manufacturer 2
2.2.1 Business Overview
2.2.2 Phosphorescent Pigments Type and Applications
220.127.116.11 Product A
18.104.22.168 Product B
2.2.3 Phosphorescent Pigments Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2017-2018)
3 Global Phosphorescent Pigments Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
3.1 Global Phosphorescent Pigments Sales and Market Share by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
3.2 Global Phosphorescent Pigments Revenue and Market Share by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
4 Global Phosphorescent Pigments Market Analysis by Regions
4.1 Global Phosphorescent Pigments Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Regions
4.1.1 Global Phosphorescent Pigments Sales and Market Share by Regions (2014-2019)
4.1.2 Global Phosphorescent Pigments Revenue and Market Share by Regions (2014-2019)
12 Phosphorescent Pigments Market Forecast (2019-2024)
12.1 Global Phosphorescent Pigments Sales, Revenue and Growth Rate (2019-2024)
12.2 Phosphorescent Pigments Market Forecast by Regions (2019-2024)
12.3 Phosphorescent Pigments Market Forecast by Type (2019-2024)
12.4 Phosphorescent Pigments Market Forecast by Application (2019-2024)
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Email ID: email@example.com
Our Other Reports: