Global “Butylated Derivative Market” report first sheds light on the preliminary data such as definition, applications, product types, manufacturers, regions, sales channel, distributors, traders and dealers. Butylated Derivative Market report is an analytically created after conducting a detailed research of the industry. The aim of the report is to provide a complete global Butylated Derivative market overview, starting from the basics of the industry to shares, revenue and profiles of top market players.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report- https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14038040
Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), also known as dibutylhydroxytoluene, is a lipophilic organic compound, chemically a derivative of phenol, that is useful for its antioxidant properties. European and U.S. regulations allow small amounts to be used as a food additive. In addition to this use, BHT is widely used to prevent oxidation in fluids (e.g. fuel, oil) and other materials where free radicals must be controlled. Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) is an antioxidant consisting of a mixture of two isomeric organic compounds, 2-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole and 3-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole. It is prepared from 4-methoxyphenol and isobutylene. It is a waxy solid used as a food additive with the E number E320. The primary use for BHA is as an antioxidant and preservative in food, food packaging, animal feed, cosmetics, rubber, and petroleum products. BHA also is commonly used in medicines, such as isotretinoin, lovastatin, and simvastatin, among others.
Scope of Butylated Derivative Market Report:
- The United States sale of food antioxidant increases from 23852 MT in 2012 to 27084 MT in 2016, with an average growth rate of more than 3.23%. USA and Europe and China are the major manufacturing market in the world, while SASOL is the world leader, which holds the 30.80% sale United States market share in 2016.
- BHA and BHT downstream is mainly rubber, plastic, food and fuel industries. In recent years, the United States demand volume for rubber and plastic increase with an average growth rate of more than 4.97%. Especially Northeast and South have huge demand for BHT, and growing fast. While the demands of BHA decreased because of the substitute TBHQ.
- Because the raw materials and technology barriers, the United States average price of BHA is 36847 USD/MT in 2016, which is much higher than that of BHT with 3552 USD/MT.
- The worldwide market for Butylated Derivative is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2024, from xx million US$ in 2019, according to a new research study.
- This report focuses on the Butylated Derivative in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at- https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14038040
Butylated Derivative Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers:
- Jiangsu Maida
- Zaozhuang Hailong Chemical
- Langfang Fuhai
- Anhui Haihua
- Yantai Tongshi Chemical
Butylated Derivative Market Segmentation Analysis Includes:
Market by Types:
- Butylated Hydroxyanisole
- Butylated Hydroxytoluen
Market by Application:
- Rubber/Plastic Industry
- Fuel Industry
- Food Industry
This press release contains short but detailed information on Butylated Derivative Market which provides the all the answers related to the industrial growth. This report contains the global Butylated Derivative market research with top performing countries in this industry and provides segmentation with types and applications with top players operating in the market.
Key questions answered in the Butylated Derivative Market report:
- What will the market growth rate of Butylated Derivative industry in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Butylated Derivative industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Butylated Derivative?
- Who are the key vendors in Butylated Derivative Market space?
- What are the Butylated Derivative market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Butylated Derivative industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types, application and regions of Butylated Derivative?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Butylated Derivative Market?
Purchase this Report (Price 3480 USD for a Single-User License)- https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14038040
Detailed TOC of Global Butylated Derivative Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024: Table of Contents
1 Market Overview
1.1 Butylated Derivative Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
220.127.116.11 United States Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
18.104.22.168 Canada Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
22.214.171.124 Mexico Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
126.96.36.199 Germany Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
188.8.131.52 France Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
184.108.40.206 UK Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
220.127.116.11 Russia Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
18.104.22.168 Italy Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
22.214.171.124 China Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
126.96.36.199 Japan Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
188.8.131.52 Korea Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
184.108.40.206 India Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
220.127.116.11 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.4.4 South America, Middle East and Africa
18.104.22.168 Brazil Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
22.214.171.124 Egypt Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
188.8.131.52 South Africa Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
184.108.40.206 Turkey Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.5 Market Dynamics
1.5.1 Market Opportunities
1.5.2 Market Risk
1.5.3 Market Driving Force
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1 Manufacturer 1
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 Butylated Derivative Type and Applications
220.127.116.11 Product A
18.104.22.168 Product B
2.1.3 Butylated Derivative Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2017-2018)
2.2 Manufacturer 2
2.2.1 Business Overview
2.2.2 Butylated Derivative Type and Applications
22.214.171.124 Product A
126.96.36.199 Product B
2.2.3 Butylated Derivative Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2017-2018)
3 Global Butylated Derivative Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
3.1 Global Butylated Derivative Sales and Market Share by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
3.2 Global Butylated Derivative Revenue and Market Share by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
4 Global Butylated Derivative Market Analysis by Regions
4.1 Global Butylated Derivative Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Regions
4.1.1 Global Butylated Derivative Sales and Market Share by Regions (2014-2019)
4.1.2 Global Butylated Derivative Revenue and Market Share by Regions (2014-2019)
12 Butylated Derivative Market Forecast (2019-2024)
12.1 Global Butylated Derivative Sales, Revenue and Growth Rate (2019-2024)
12.2 Butylated Derivative Market Forecast by Regions (2019-2024)
12.3 Butylated Derivative Market Forecast by Type (2019-2024)
12.4 Butylated Derivative Market Forecast by Application (2019-2024)
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Other Reports: