Global “Sodium Starch Glycolate” Market Report gives complete framework data on market definition, research methodology, current scenario, dynamics, major conclusions, market Segmentation by technology, product types, application and geography. Sodium Starch Glycolate market report also covers a study on the competitive landscape which describes mergers and acquisition. And also provides analysis on agreements, collaborations, and partnerships between leading key players in Sodium Starch Glycolate market growth.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report- https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/12964857
- Sodium starch glycolate is the sodium salt of carboxymethyl ether. Starch glycolates are of rice, potato, wheat or corn origin. Sodium starch glycoate is a white to off-white, tasteless, odorless, relatively free flowing powder.
- Sodium starch glycolate is used as a pharmaceutical grade dissolution excipient for tablets and capsules. Sodium starch glycolate absorbs water rapidly, resulting in swelling which leads to rapid disintegration of tablets and granules. It is used as a disintegrant, a suspending agent and as a gelling agent. Without a disintegrant, tablets may not dissolve appropriately and may affect the amount of active ingredient absorbed, thereby decreasing effectiveness.
- Sodium starch glycolate is also used in formulations containing other filler-binders, such as mannitol and the dicalcium phosphates.
- On the basis of type, the sodium starch glycolate market is segmented into SSG (Corn Starch), SSG (Potato Starch), and SSG (Others). The SSG (Corn Starch) segment is expected to account for the larger share of the global market in 2017.
- End-users, included in this market are pharmaceutical uses, food uses, and other uses. The pharmaceutical uses application is expected to account for the largest share of the global market in 2017.
Sodium Starch Glycolate Market report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at- https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12964857
Major key players are given in the report are:
- DFE Pharma
- JRS Pharma
- Roquette FrÃ¨res S.A.
- Anhui Sunhere Pharmaceutical Excipients Co.
- Shreeji Pharma International
In this Sodium Starch Glycolate market forecast Report development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures. This report also states import/export, supply and consumption figures as well as cost, price, revenue and gross margin by regions and other regions can be added as follows: - Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East & Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries.
According to this research, over the next 5 years the Sodium Starch Glycolate market size will record a highest CAGR in terms of revenue till 2023. In particular, this report presents the global Sodium Starch Glycolate market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Sodium Starch Glycolate business.
Sodium Starch Glycolate Market Segmentation Analysis:
Segmentation by product type:
- SSG (Corn Starch)
- SSG (Potato Starch)
- SSG (Others)
Segmentation by application:
- Pharmaceutical Uses
- Food Uses
- Other Uses
Key Reasons to Purchase this Sodium Starch Glycolate Report:
- To know how the increasing growth rate of Sodium Starch Glycolate is expected affect market scenario
- Sodium Starch Glycolate report analyses various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Product Type and end user that are expected to dominate the market
- Global Regions that are estimated to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
- Report Identifies the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Sodium Starch Glycolate Research objectives:
To study and analyse the global Sodium Starch Glycolate consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2023.
To understand the structure of Sodium Starch Glycolate market by identifying its various sub segments.
Focuses on the key global Sodium Starch Glycolate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyse the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
To analyse the Sodium Starch Glycolate market trends with respect to individual growth, future prospects, and their contribution to the industry.
To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
To project the consumption of Sodium Starch Glycolate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
To analyse competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyse their growth strategies.
Purchase this Report (Price 4660 USD for a Single-User License)- https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/12964857
Table of Contents
2018-2023 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Consumption 2013-2023
2.1.2 Sodium Starch Glycolate Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Sodium Starch Glycolate Segment by Type
2.2.1 SSG (Corn Starch)
2.2.2 SSG (Potato Starch)
2.2.3 SSG (Others)
2.3 Sodium Starch Glycolate Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Consumption Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.2 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Revenue and Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.3 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Sale Price by Type (2013-2018)
2.4 Sodium Starch Glycolate Segment by Application
2.4.1 Pharmaceutical Uses
2.4.2 Food Uses
2.4.3 Other Uses
2.5 Sodium Starch Glycolate Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Consumption Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
2.5.2 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Value and Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
2.5.3 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Sale Price by Application (2013-2018)
3 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate by Players
3.1 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Sales Market Share by Players
3.1.1 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Sales by Players (2016-2018)
3.1.2 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Sales Market Share by Players (2016-2018)
3.2 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Revenue Market Share by Players
3.2.1 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Revenue by Players (2016-2018)
3.2.2 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Revenue Market Share by Players (2016-2018)
3.3 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Sale Price by Players
3.4 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Manufacturing Base Distribution, Sales Area, Product Types by Players
3.4.1 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Manufacturing Base Distribution and Sales Area by Players
3.4.2 Players Sodium Starch Glycolate Products Offered
3.5 Market Concentration Rate Analysis
3.5.1 Competition Landscape Analysis
3.5.2 Concentration Ratio (CR3, CR5 and CR10) (2016-2018)
3.6 New Products and Potential Entrants
3.7 Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
4 Sodium Starch Glycolate by Regions
4.1 Sodium Starch Glycolate by Regions
4.1.1 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Consumption by Regions
4.1.2 Global Sodium Starch Glycolate Value by Regions
4.2 Americas Sodium Starch Glycolate Consumption Growth
4.3 APAC Sodium Starch Glycolate Consumption Growth
4.4 Europe Sodium Starch Glycolate Consumption Growth
4.5 Middle East & Africa Sodium Starch Glycolate Consumption Growth
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Other Reports: