Global “Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics” Market research report supplies the logical stances of the industry by considering features such as market growth, consumption volume, Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics market trend and industry cost structure during the forecast period 2019-2024.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report- https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13813358
The report provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics market size (value and volume, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Summary:
Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is a Gram-negative, microaerobic human pathogen and H. pylori infection is strongly related with many gastroduodenal diseases including chronic active gastritis, peptic ulcer diseases, atrophic gastritis, mucosa associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) lymphoma and noncardia gastric cancer. H. pylori infection affects more than half of the adult population worldwide, but the prevalence of H pylori infection varies widely by geographic area, age, race, and socioeconomic status. Usually, the prevalence of H. pylori increases with age in most countries, however a decline in prevalence of H. pylori infection has been observed in recent decades in time trend analysis of several large populations. More than 80% of peptic ulcer diseases are caused by H. pylori infection and the estimated lifetime risk for peptic ulcer disease in H. pylori-infected patients is approximately 15%. Gastric cancer is the third leading cause of cancer-related death worldwide and H. pylori infection is responsible for 74.7% of all noncardia gastric cancer cases. Gastric cancer and peptic ulcer together cause more than a million deaths per year in the world and H. pylori infection always is an important health issue. Various diagnostic methods are developed to detect H. pylori infection and diagnostic tests with both high sensitivity and specificity, exceeding 90%, are necessary for accurate diagnosis of H. pylori infection in clinical practice. Although many diagnostic tests are available now, each method has its own advantages, disadvantages, and limitations. The choice of one method or another could be depended on availability and accessibility of diagnostic tests, level of laboratories, clinical conditions of patients, and likelihood ratio of positive and negative tests on different clinical circumstances. Diagnostic tests are usually divided into invasive (endoscopic-based) and noninvasive methods. Invasive diagnostic tests include endoscopic image, histology, rapid urease test, culture, and molecular methods. Non-invasive diagnostic tests included Non-invasive Techniques, stool antigen test, serological, and molecular examinations.
Scope of Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Growth:
- One of the key drivers witnessed in the market is the growing cost-effectiveness of diagnosis and personalized antibiotic therapy. H. pylori bacteria causes ulcer. H. pylori infection requires antibiotic therapy that includes 10-14 days treatment regimen. This treatment regimen comprises of one or two antibiotics such as amoxicillin, tetracycline, metronidazole, or clarithromycin in combination with ranitidine bismuth citrate, bismuth subsalicylate, and a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). Ulcer-related symptoms such as abdominal pain and nausea and inflammation of gastric mucosa can be cured using PPIs or H2 blockers in combination with antibiotics. The cost-effectiveness of antibiotics and the lesser duration of treatment boosts the adoption of antibiotic regimen by healthcare professionals. This in turn, will drive the demand for pre- and post-monitoring tests.In terms of geography, the Europe accounted for the majority market shares during 2017 and this mainly accounted to the growing prevalence of peptic ulcer disease and gastritis. The increasing patient pool looking for the early detection of symptoms and treatment is boosting the demand for helicobacter pylori diagnostics in the region. Owing to the continuous efforts of vendors to develop a vaccination for H. pylori infection and the introduction of improved diagnostic techniques, the market will continue to witness considerable growth in this region during the next four years as well.The helicobacter pylori diagnostics market is characterized by the presence of major vendors and is highly competitive. These vendors compete against each other based on factors including pricing, product differentiation, and advancements in technology. Vendors are highly focusing on expanding their product portfolio and increasing investments in acquiring other players, which will help them increase their revenue shares. Additionally, they are also focusing on the development of vaccines and enhancing their presence in the regional and untapped markets.Hospitals and clinics reduce the overall disease burden and promote health by offering immunoassays and molecular diagnostic techniques. These techniques enable the early diagnosis of infectious and lethal diseases. The patient pool suffering from infectious diseases such as bacterial diseases (enteric bacteria), cancer, and other life-threatening diseases highly rely on hospitals since they have tie-ups with research and developmental centers and research institutes.The global Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics market is valued at 480 million USD in 2018 and is expected to reach 740 million USD by the end of 2024, growing at a CAGR of 7.6% between 2019 and 2024.
- The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
- North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at- https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13813358
Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market analysed the current state in the definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market report also focuses on the development trends as well as history, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions, etc. in the international Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Industry.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers:
- Sekisui Diagnostics
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Medline Industries
- Meridian Bioscience
- Bio-Rad Laboratories… and many more
Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market share analysis report speaks about the manufacturing process. The process is analysed thoroughly with respect four points Manufacturers, regional analysis, Segment by Type and Segment by Applications and the actual process of whole Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics industry.
Market Segmentation Analysis Includes:
Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Segment by Type, covers:
- Invasive Techniques
- Non-invasive Techniques
Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Segment by Applications can be divided into
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Objectives of Total 15 chapters included in this study:
- To describe Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
- To profile the top manufacturers of Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics in 2017 and 2018.
- The Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analysed emphatically by landscape contrast.
- The Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
- To break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
- To segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
- Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
- To describe Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Purchase this Report (Price 3480 USD for a Single-User License)- https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13813358
Detailed TOC of Global Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024: Table of Contents
1 Market Overview
1.1 Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
126.96.36.199 United States Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
188.8.131.52 Canada Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
184.108.40.206 Mexico Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
220.127.116.11 Germany Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
18.104.22.168 France Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
22.214.171.124 UK Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
126.96.36.199 Russia Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
188.8.131.52 Italy Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
184.108.40.206 China Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
220.127.116.11 Japan Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
18.104.22.168 Korea Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
22.214.171.124 India Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
126.96.36.199 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.4.4 South America, Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Brazil Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
184.108.40.206 Egypt Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
18.104.22.168 South Africa Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
22.214.171.124 Turkey Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.5 Market Dynamics
1.5.1 Market Opportunities
1.5.2 Market Risk
1.5.3 Market Driving Force
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1 Manufacturer 1
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Type and Applications
126.96.36.199 Product A
188.8.131.52 Product B
2.1.3 Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2017-2018)
2.2 Manufacturer 2
2.2.1 Business Overview
2.2.2 Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Type and Applications
184.108.40.206 Product A
220.127.116.11 Product B
2.2.3 Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2017-2018)
3 Global Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
3.1 Global Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Sales and Market Share by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
3.2 Global Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Revenue and Market Share by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
4 Global Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Analysis by Regions
4.1 Global Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Regions
4.1.1 Global Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Sales and Market Share by Regions (2014-2019)
4.1.2 Global Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Revenue and Market Share by Regions (2014-2019)
12 Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Forecast (2019-2024)
12.1 Global Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Sales, Revenue and Growth Rate (2019-2024)
12.2 Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Forecast by Regions (2019-2024)
12.3 Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Forecast by Type (2019-2024)
12.4 Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Forecast by Application (2019-2024)
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Email ID: email@example.com