Lab-on-chips is changing the field of diagnosis. Lab-on-chips is an integrated miniaturized device used to perform laboratory operations on a single micro-process chip in small scale. Lab-on-chip is also known as micro-total analytical system. Lab-on-chips combine microfluidics and microelectronics on a single chip to perform complex tests. Lab-on-chip has its main application in biotechnological and medical applications. Lab-on-chip is used in the application of microfluidic-chip-based technologies such as medical diagnostics, chemical synthesis and the study of complex cellular process. Lab-on-chips helps in providing quick diagnosis.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3396
North America dominates the global market for lab-on-chips application due to large number of aging population. Asia followed by the Europe are expected to show high growth rates in the next five years in global lab-on-chips application market. China and India are expected to be the fastest growing lab-on-chips application markets in Asia-Pacific region. Some of the key driving forces for lab-on-chips application market in emerging countries are increasing R&D investment, large pool of patients and rising government funding.
In recent times there is increased use of lab-on-chips application due to increasing point of care testing. Rise in personalized medicine, drug discovery and life science research, need for high speed diagnostics and increased government funding are some of the key factors driving the growth for the global lab-on-chips application market. In addition, increasing healthcare awareness and miniaturization reduce the cost of testing are also fuelling the growth of the global lab-on-chips application market. However, limited technical knowledge related to lab-on-chips and availability of alternative technologies are some of the major factors restraining the growth for the global lab-on-chips application market.
Increasing R&D investment would lead to growth in lab-on-chips application market in Asia. In addition, broaden application of lab-on-chips would develop opportunity for the global lab-on-chips application market. However, high cost involved in manufacturing of lab-on-chip could lead a challenge for the global lab-on-chips application market. The trends for the global lab-on-chips application market are next generation technology for lab-on-chip such as lab on CD-ROM and EFAD chip technology.
Some of the major companies operating in the global lab-on-chips application market are ,
- EMD Millipore
- Life Technologies Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- Roche Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthcare
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/3396
Key points covered in the report
- Report segments the market on the basis of types, application, products, technology, etc (as applicable)
- The report covers geographic segmentation
- North America
- The report provides the market size and forecast for the different segments and geographies for the period of 2010 to 2020
- The report provides company profiles of some of the leading companies operating in the market
- The report also provides porters five forces analysis of the market.
Our unmatched research methodologies set us apart from our competitors. Here’s why:
- PMR’s set of research methodologies adhere to the latest industry standards and are based on sound surveys.
- We are committed to preserving the objectivity of our research.
- Our analysts customize the research methodology according to the market in question in order to take into account the unique dynamics that shape the industry.
- Our proprietary research methodologies are designed to accurately predict the trajectory of a particular market based on past and present data.
- PMR’s typical operational model comprises elements such as distribution model, forecast of market trends, contracting and expanding technology applications, pricing and transaction model, market segmentation, and vendor business and revenue model.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Check Pre-Book here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3396