Digestive Health Supplements Market: Introduction
- Digestive system comprises the esophagus, stomach, and intestines – the major organs that help to digest food and provide necessary nutrition to the body
- Good digestive health is important, as it affects one’s mind and body. Intake of proper foods with proteins, vitamins, and nutrients keeps the gut healthy and supplies energy to entire body.
- Digestive health supplements include prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes. Prebiotics help to digest food, provide vitamins to the body, and eliminate toxins. According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), vitamins A, B, C, and D are quite important for digestion and one can increase their intake by following a balanced diet. Vitamin B is found in fish, poultry, meat, leafy greens & beans, and dairy products. It helps the formation of red blood cells (RBCs).
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Digestive Health Supplements Market
- The global digestive health supplements market is primarily driven by increase in awareness about healthy diet & its effect on weight, surge in number of weight management programs, and rise in prevalence of digestive disorders
- According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a chronic and highly prevalent disorder, with age as one of the major risk factors. The prevalence of GERD is higher in women than men.
- Furthermore, changing lifestyle, lack of physical activity, and increase in the number of health centers are factors likely to boost the growth of the global digestive health supplements market
Probiotics Segment to Account for Major Share of Global Market
- Based on product, the global digestive health supplements market can be classified into probiotics, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, and others
- The probiotics segment is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period due to increase in health concerns among adults, rise in demand for probiotics, and wide range of probiotics available in the market. Moreover, distribution & marketing efforts by manufacturers and increase in demand for probiotics for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) boost the growth of the segment.
Get Sample with Latest Research @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=75379
OTC Segment to Capture Major Share of Global Market
- Based on type, the global digestive health supplements market can be bifurcated into over-the-counter (OTC) and prescribed
- The OTC segment is expected to gain market share by 2027 owing to easy availability of OTC digestive health supplements, increase in popularity of food supplements, and rise in number of customers buying digestive health supplements
E-commerce Segment to Offer Significant Opportunities
- In terms of distribution channel, the global digestive health supplements market can be categorized into supermarkets/hypermarkets/food stores, drug stores & pharmacies, convenience stores, e-commerce, and others
- Rise in awareness about buying digestive supplements through online stores, increase in customer preference, and high penetration of digestive supplements in medical foods are likely to fuel the growth of the e-commerce segment
North America to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the global digestive health supplements market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global digestive health supplements market during the forecast period.
- High demand for functional foods, increased participation of youth in body building, fitness, and sports; innovations in probiotic & prebiotic formulations, and rising emphasis on the role of digestive supplements on immunity and overall wellness are various factors likely to support the growth of the market in North America.
Pre Book Digestive Health Supplements Market Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75379<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global digestive health supplements market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for majority of the market share. Key players operating in the global digestive health supplements market are:
- NOW Foods
- Royal DSM
- Alimentary Health Limited
- Procter & Gamble
- Nutrica NV
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Personal Mobility Devices Market: prnewswire.com/news-releases/personal-mobility-devices-market-to-touch-us-146-bn-by-2024-propelled-by-rising-preference-for-electric-wheelchairs-a-new-report-by-tmr-589847341.html