Global “Hexane Market” report forecast 2020-2024 investigate the market size, manufactures, types, applications and key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Hexane in these regions. This report also studies the global Hexane market share, competition landscape, status share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
- Hexane is an alkane of six carbon atoms, with the chemical formula C6H14. The term may refer to any of the five structural isomers with that formula, or to a mixture of them. Hexane is an organic compound made of carbon and hydrogen that is most commonly isolated as a byproduct of petroleum and crude oil refinement. At room temperature it is an odorless, colorless liquid.The major use for solvents containing hexane is to extract vegetable oils from crops such as soybeans, flax, peanuts, and safflower seed. They are also used as cleaning agents in the textile, furniture, shoemaking, and printing industries, particularly rotogravure printing. Hexane is also an ingredient of special glues that are used in the roofing, shoe, and leather industries. Hexane is used in binding books, working leather, shaping pills and tablets, canning, manufacturing tires, and making baseballs.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at: https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13734924
Hexane Market Manufactures:
- Phillipes 66
- Exxon Mobil
- Chevron Phillips Chemical
- Bharat Petroleum
- SK Chem
- Fuji Heavy Industries
- Yangzi Chemical
- Yufeng Chemical
- Liangxin Petrochemical
- Junyuan Petroleum
- HeLiShi Petroleum
- Jihua Group
- Yanshan Petrochemical
- ZT League Chemical
Hexane Market Types:
Hexane Market Applications:
- Industrial Solvents
- Edible-oil Extractant
- Adhesives & Sealants
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any before the Purchasing This Report: https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13734924
Scope of this Report:
- This report focuses on the Hexane in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
- The global production of hexane increases from 556.1 K MT in 2010 to 782.6 K MT in 2014, with an average growth rate of more than 8.21%. Asia is the major manufacturing market in the world with more than half of the global total production volume, especially China, which holds 32.24% in 2014. Shell is the world leader, which holds the 14.02% production market share in 2014. Phillipes 66 is the second biggest manufacturer with production of 47.6 K MT in 2014 and SINOPEC is the China leader with production share of 5.20% in 2014.
- Hexane downstream is main edible-oil extractant and industrial solvents. China is the major consumption market in the world. America costs 17.06% of global hexane, while Asia (except China) holds 19.40% of the global consumption market share in 2014. Due to the pollution during the process and the toxicity of hexane, the import and export is not too much.
- This industry is affected by the economy and policy, so itâ€™s important to put an eye to economic indexes and leadersâ€™ prefer.
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
- Chapter 1, to describe Hexane product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
- Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Hexane, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Hexane in 2017 and 2018.
- Chapter 3, the Hexane competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
- Chapter 4, the Hexane breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 12, Hexane market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Hexane sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Purchase this Report (Price 3480 USD for A Single-User License) at: https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13734924
Table of Contents of Hexane Market:
1 Market Overview
1.1 Hexane Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.2.1 Type 1
1.2.2 Type 2
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.3.1 Application 1
1.3.2 Application 2
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
1.4.4 South America, Middle East and Africa
184.108.40.206 Turkey Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.5 Market Dynamics
1.5.1 Market Opportunities
1.5.2 Market Risk
1.5.3 Market Driving Force
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 Hexane Type and Applications
220.127.116.11 Product A
18.104.22.168 Product B
2.1.3 Manufacture Hexane Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2017-2018)
3 Global Hexane Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
3.1 Global Hexane Sales and Market Share by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
3.2 Global Hexane Revenue and Market Share by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
3.3 Market Concentration Rate
3.3.1 Top 3 Hexane Manufacturer Market Share in 2018
3.3.2 Top 6 Hexane Manufacturer Market Share in 2018
3.4 Market Competition Trend
13 Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
13.1 Sales Channel
13.1.1 Direct Marketing
13.1.2 Indirect Marketing
13.1.3 Marketing Channel Future Trend
13.2 Distributors, Traders and Dealers
14 Research Findings and Conclusion
15.2 Data Source
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Email id- email@example.com
Our Other Reports: