This report focuses on “Global HFO-1234yf Market” 2020-2024 volume and value at the global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Global HFO-1234yf market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect. Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan etc.
About Global HFO-1234yf :
- Global HFO-1234yf has cooling properties that are similar to R134a, which has been used as an automotive refrigerant. Global HFO-1234yf , has a global-warming potential (GWP) four times lower than previously calculated â€“ below that of carbon dioxide. Europe regulations call for low-GWP refrigerant in all new vehicles in 2017.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at: https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13836774
Global HFO-1234yf Market Manufactures:
Global HFO-1234yf Market Types:
- Automotive Air Conditioning
- Domestic Refrigeration
Global HFO-1234yf Market Applications:
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any before the Purchasing This Report: https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13836774
Scope of this Report:
- HFC-1234yf is a refrigerant with zero ozone layer depletion and very low global warming potential (GWP). Europe regulations call for low-GWP refrigerant in all new vehicles in 2017. In 2016, the global Global HFO-1234yf consumption market is led by Europe, capturing about 61.89% of global Global HFO-1234yf sales. The U.S. EPA greenhouse gas regulation set standards based on a presumed across-the-board conversion between 2017 and 2022. North America is the second-largest region-wise market with 27.41% global consumption share in 2016.
- Honeywell and DuPont have actually used to produce R-1234yf at industrial scale. R-1234yf is the ideal substitutes for R134a refrigerant. DuPont has completed the separation of its Performance Chemicals segment through the spin-off of The Chemours Company (Chemours). Now Chemours is in charge of HFC-1234yf business.
- HFC-1234yf is monopoly by Honeywell and Chemours. They licensed its proprietary process technologies to produce the HFC-1234yf to manufacturers in China, Japan. Such as, China Juhua will make Solstice yf in China for Honeywell, which in turn will market and sell the refrigerant to customers in Europe and USA.
- In global market, Honeywell is the global leader, which has started commercial operations at its new manufacturing plant in Geismar, La., to meet the growing global demand for its next-generation mobile air conditioning refrigerant. With this start-up, the plant has become the world's largest site for producing Global HFO-1234yf , sold commercially as SolsticeÂ® yf.
- The production of Global HFO-1234yf increases from 3950 MT in 2012 to 10571 MT in 2016, at a CAGR of more than 27.90%. Honeywell is the world leader, holding 54.61% production market share and Chemours holding about 45.39% in 2016.
- In application, Global HFO-1234yf downstream is wide and recently Global HFO-1234yf has acquired increasing significance in various fields of automotive air conditioning and domestic refrigeration. Globally, the Global HFO-1234yf market is mainly driven by growing demand for automotive air conditioning which accounts for nearly 98.38% of total downstream consumption of Global HFO-1234yf in global.
- In the future, global market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, Global HFO-1234yf production will show a trend of steady growth. In 2023 the production of Global HFO-1234yf is estimated to be 33966 MT.
- The worldwide market for Global HFO-1234yf is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 6.0% over the next five years, will reach 6370 million USD in 2024, from 4490 million USD in 2019, according to a new study.
- This report focuses on the Global HFO-1234yf in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Questions Answered in the Global HFO-1234yf Market Report:
- Which are the five top players of the global Global HFO-1234yf market?
- How will the global Global HFO-1234yf market changes during the forecast period?
- Which product and application will take a share of the global Global HFO-1234yf market?
- What are the drivers and restraints of the global Global HFO-1234yf market?
- Which regional market will show the highest Global HFO-1234yf market growth?
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
- Chapter 1, to describe Global HFO-1234yf product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
- Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Global HFO-1234yf , with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Global HFO-1234yf in 2017 and 2018.
- Chapter 3, the Global HFO-1234yf competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
- Chapter 4, the Global HFO-1234yf breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
Purchase this Report (Price 3480 USD for A Single-User License) at: https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13836774
Table of Contents of Global HFO-1234yf Market:
1 Market Overview
1.1 Global HFO-1234yf Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.2.1 Type 1
1.2.2 Type 2
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.3.1 Application 1
1.3.2 Application 2
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
1.4.4 South America, Middle East and Africa
220.127.116.11 Turkey Market States and Outlook (2014-2024)
1.5 Market Dynamics
1.5.1 Market Opportunities
1.5.2 Market Risk
1.5.3 Market Driving Force
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 Global HFO-1234yf Type and Applications
18.104.22.168 Product A
22.214.171.124 Product B
2.1.3 Manufacture Global HFO-1234yf Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2017-2018)
3 Global Global HFO-1234yf Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
3.1 Global Global HFO-1234yf Sales and Market Share by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
3.2 Global Global HFO-1234yf Revenue and Market Share by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
3.3 Market Concentration Rate
3.3.1 Top 3 Global HFO-1234yf Manufacturer Market Share in 2018
3.3.2 Top 6 Global HFO-1234yf Manufacturer Market Share in 2018
3.4 Market Competition Trend
13 Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
13.1 Sales Channel
13.1.1 Direct Marketing
13.1.2 Indirect Marketing
13.1.3 Marketing Channel Future Trend
13.2 Distributors, Traders and Dealers
14 Research Findings and Conclusion
15.2 Data Source
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Email id- email@example.com
Our Other Reports: