Liquid-assisted Gas-lift Market: Introduction
- Liquid-assisted gas-lift is an alternative technology employed to perform the gas-lift unloading process. The technology utilizes co-injection of liquid with gas to increase mixture density of the fluid in the casing annulus, which reduces the injection pressure for gas so that it reaches the bottom of the well.
- The liquid-assisted gas-lift technology eliminates the need for multi-point injection for the unloading process. Thus, this technology can increase production in comparison to the conventional gas-lift technology.
Key Drivers and Restrains of Global Liquid-assisted Gas-lift Market
- Increase in investments in the exploration and production of unconventional hydrocarbon resources, such as shale gas and tight gas, to meet the demand for petroleum products from several industries, such as automotive and power generation, is a key factor driving the global liquid-assisted gas-lift market
- Rise in the number of mature and aging oilfields is expected to propel the global liquid-assisted gas-lift market during the forecast period. Oil and gas production has been increasing in aging fields across the globe. As a result, the production output of these fields is gradually decreasing, due to decline in the reservoir pressure. Liquid-assisted gas lift systems are deployed in these fields to ramp up the production output.
- Fluctuating crude oil prices have enhanced the focus of operators on finding innovative techniques to produce more oil at a low price. This, in turn, is anticipated to boost the global liquid-assisted gas-lift market during the forecast period. Furthermore, technological innovations in the design of gas lift systems to improve the operational efficiency are likely to propel the global market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Ultrasonic Segment to Hold a Major Share of Global Market
- The global liquid-assisted gas-lift market can be segmented based on location and region
- In terms of location, the global liquid-assisted gas-lift market can be divided into onshore and offshore. Liquid-assisted gas-lift is one of the most extensively used techniques in onshore locations. The onshore segment is anticipated to witness considerable growth during the forecast period, due to increase in the number of marginal oilfields. Surge in the demand from oil and gas producers to maintain production from horizontal gas wells and boost the rate of recovery from reservoirs is also likely to drive the global liquid-assisted gas-lift market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global liquid-assisted gas-lift market is at the nascent stage. Hence, a limited number of technology providers, including Lift Well International, are currently operating in the market.
Request COVID-19 Impact Analysis @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=76889
Related Report – Chemical Mechanical Planarization Market