A latest report published by Fact.MR takes into account the Cannabis Infused Drinks market from a global as well as local viewpoint. The cannabis infused drinks market is projected to register a CAGR of nearly 38% through 2029. The Cannabis Infused Drinks market registered a value of ~US$ 200 Mn/Bn in 2019, up by 38% from 2018.
Ask for sample link here:
Beer companies have already infiltrated the cannabis industry, with leading brewers investing millions to leverage the first-mover advantage, meanwhile banking on their anticipation of a nationwide legalization of cannabis in the foreseeable future. The study finds that cannabis infused beer leads the way, accounting for nearly 70% sales of ‘alcoholic’ category. This is significant, as the ‘alcoholic’ category is estimated to hold nearly three-fourth shares of the cannabis infused drinks market.
In this Cannabis Infused Drinks market study, the following years are considered to project the market footprint:
• History Year: 2014 - 2018
• Base Year: 2019
• Estimated Year: 2019
• Forecast Year: 2019 – 2029
After reading the Cannabis Infused Drinks market report, readers can:
• Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting the growth of the global Cannabis Infused Drinks market.
• Analyze key regions holding significant share of the total Cannabis Infused Drinks market revenue.
• Study the growth outlook of the global Cannabis Infused Drinks market scenario, including production, consumption, history and forecast.
• Learn consumption pattern and impact of each end use on the Cannabis Infused Drinks market growth.
• Investigate the recent R&D projects performed by each Cannabis Infused Drinks market player.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at
The Cannabis Infused Drinks market report covers the following regions:
. The Netherlands
On the basis of product type, the Cannabis Infused Drinks market report considers the following segments:
-By Sales Channel
Global Cannabis Infused Drinks Market Analysis and Forecast 2019-2029, By Product Type
Request for the Customization of the report:
Water/ Sparkling Water/ Functional Drinks/Soda
The behavior pattern of each player – new product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions – has been analyzed in the Cannabis Infused Drinks market report comprehensively. In addition, the research encompasses the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each Cannabis Infused Drinks market vendor in an in-depth manner.
The Cannabis Infused Drinks market report answers important questions which include:
• What does the status of the Cannabis Infused Drinks market look like after the forecast period?
• Which region has the highest contribution to the global Cannabis Infused Drinks market and why?
• Which players remain at the top of the global Cannabis Infused Drinks market?
• What opportunities are available for the Cannabis Infused Drinks market players to expand their production footprint?
• Which segment has the maximum impact on the global Cannabis Infused Drinks market?
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
1. Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
2. Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
3. Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
4. Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
5. Round-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world.
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
For Further Insights: