According to the National Health and Family Planning Commission (NHFPC) statistics, after China dropped its one-child policy, the number of births in the country increased by 7.9% to reach 17.86 million in 2015 over 2014, and the number is likely to stand between 17-20 million in 2020.
Ask for sample link here:
According to the World Fertility report published by the United Nations (UN), fertility rates in Asia remained relatively higher in Asian countries during 2010-2015, which creates a lot of sales potential for growing up milk products in Asian countries. Manufacturers in the growing up milk market are aiming to capitalize on the growing concerns among parents about the importance of toddler health to amplify sales of growing up milk products in the region, in the foreseeable future.
The Growing Up Milk market study outlines the key regions - North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, APEJ, and MEA – alongwith the countries contributing the most in the respective regions. The report presents detailed insights about each market player, including SWOT analysis, main market information, market share, revenue, pricing and gross margin. Prominent players covered in this research are Nestlé SA, Danone, Abbott Laboratries, Kraft Heinz Co, Mead Johnson Nutrition Co., Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd., FrieslandCampina N.V, Hain Celestial, Hero group, and DePaul Industries..
The Growing Up Milk market report addresses the below-mentioned queries:
• Why are vendors shifting away from traditional methods of manufacturing Growing Up Milk?
• How does the global Growing Up Milk market looks like in the next five years?
• Which end use industry is expected to surpass segment by the end of 2027?
• What innovative products are being introduced by the players in the global Growing Up Milk market?
• Which regions are showing the fastest market growth?
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at
On the basis of product, the Growing Up Milk market study consists of
• Plant Based
• Animal Based
Consumers Choose Animal-based Growing Up Milk Over its Plant-based Variants
According to the Fact.MR study, animal-based growing up milk products account for a whopping 82% revenue share in the growing up milk market. Despite the growing popularity of plant-based dairy products among adult consumers, the Fact.MR study finds that consumers still trust animal-based growing up milk for their young children or toddlers.
According to a joint statement by Dietitians of Canada (DC), a national professional association for dietitians, and the Canadian Paediatric Society, a national association of pediatricians, plant-based alternatives of growing up milk must not be considered as the primary source of nutrition for toddlers. A majority of governing bodies and healthcare organizations recommend cow-milk or other alternatives of animal-based growing up milk products for toddlers.
Nevertheless, the number of vegan consumers has increased significantly across the world, which can influence the purchasing decisions of consumers in the growing up milk market in the coming future. Thereby, manufacturers and distributors in the growing up milk market are closely observing the changing preferences of modern parents to modify salient business strategies in the upcoming years.
Request for the Customization of the report:
Crucial insights in the Growing Up Milk market research:
• Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the Growing Up Milk market.
• Basic overview of the Growing Up Milk, including market definition, classification, and applications.
• Scrutinization of each Growing Up Milk market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
• Adoption trend of Growing Up Milk across various industries.
• Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Growing Up Milk market stakeholders.
Reasons to choose Fact.MR:
• Exhaustive research regarding the market to offer A to Z information.
• Digital technologies to provide innovative business solutions to the clients.
• 24/7 availability of services.
• Interaction with suppliers, vendors, and service providers for precise market landscape.
• Reports tailored as per the requirements of the clients.
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
For Further Insights: