Fact.MR has adopted multi-disciplinary approach to shed light on the evolution of the global G suite technology services market. The study presents a deep-dive assessment of the current growth dynamics, major avenues in the estimation year of 2028, and key prospects over the forecast period 2018 – 2028.
G Suite technology services market reported a revenue generation of nearly US$ 214 Mn in 2017 and is expected to witness a 1.2x growth in 2018, according to Fact.MR estimations. Apart from its cloud-first nature, Fact.MR says that steadily rising adoption of G Suite technology services can be attributed to the ongoing industrial transformation in terms of digitalization, cloud migration and implementation of cognitive AI solutions.
According to Fact.MR study, small & medium enterprises have been prominent end-users of G Suite technology services. In 2018, revenues from small & medium enterprises are likely to surpass US$ 190 Mn, whereas utilization of G Suite technology in large enterprises is estimated to grow 1.2x in 2018.
Fact.MR analysts added that among various services offered by G Suite technology, adoption of design and deployment services continues to register largest revenues.
After reading the G suite technology services market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the G suite technology services market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
For a detailed industry outlook, Get the Report Sample at: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2242
The G suite technology services market report offers assessment of prevailing opportunities in various regions and evaluates their shares of revenue by the end of different years of the assessment period. Key regions covered comprise:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany)
- APEJ (China, India)
The evaluation of the competitive landscape in the G suite technology services market covers the profile of the following top players:
- Google, Inc.
- Agosto, Inc.
- Capgemini SE
- Maven Wave Partners LLC
- Perpetual West Inc
- SADA Systems
- Coolhead Tech
- Dito, LLC
- BlueRange Technology
To expand the understanding of opportunities in the global G suite technology services market report looks at close quarters into the opportunities and new avenues in following key segments:
- Advisory Services
- Migration Services
- Change Management
- Training & Support
- Integration Services
- Design & Deployment
In addition to understanding the demand patterns of various end users, the report on the G suite technology services market also enumerates trends expected to attract investments by other various associated industries.
On the basis of industry, the G suite technology services market report offers insight into major adoption trends for the following segments:
- IT & Telecom
- Real Estate & Construction
- Transportation & Logistics
- Media & Advertising
The global G suite technology services market report offers detailed assessments and quantitative evaluations that shed light on numerous key aspects that have shaped its evolution over the historical period. In coming years, some of the key aspects that will shape the growth prospects during the forecast period are objectively covered in the study.
Want to know more about the report or any specific requirement: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2242
Some important questions that the G suite technology services market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the G suite technology services market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares.
- Which strategies will enable top players in the G suite technology services market to expand their geographic footprints?
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future?
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants?
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas?